Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I think I am pregnant??? ****Now with pic***

I think I am pregnant??? ****Now with pic*** Lock Rss

Yes yes old member in hiding wink and would much appreciate people respecting that! Can tell you all I am genuine but I will NOT answer any questions re: my identity on the forum boards.... I do have family and friends on here..... so if you wish to ask questions please PM.... in here I will answer no to everything tongue

SO AF is not due yet but I have felt queasy since not long after OV..... I just did a 1st response test.... it said results up within 2 minutes, but read within 10mins..... was -ive at 2mins.... so I thought I would leave it a bit longer, still -ive at 4 mins,...... then a VERY faint +ive at 6 mins, then ever so slightly darker at 8mins....

Because I got the faint +ive within the 10mins is it legit do you think???? Even though it didn't come up within the 2mins?

You can see the 2nd line clearly, though like I said stilll very faint.....

I don't want to ring DF and tell him JIC I am wrong unsure am trying to take a photo of it but its not working.......

Anyone else had this ???? Oh and AF is not due til Friday/saturday if I go by 28 days but I am usually 24-28 and I THINK I OV'd earlier
I'm not sure but it sounds possible. When I did a First Response test a couple of days before my AF was due and I WAS pregnant it was a very clear two lines straight away. When I tested and I WASN'T pregnant it always just stayed at one line. Good luck!

Usually you wouldn't start feeling quesy until at least a week late because its the hormone levels which causes morning sickness and some women occasionally feel a bit ill before AF.

If it says read within 2 mins then that is generally the most accurate time. A + reading later could be the stick has dried and the 'reactive' line is showing up.

I suggest giving it a few days and try again. If you are pregnant your hormones will be increasing and will show more clearly and more quickly. The quezy feeling could be anticipation!
I think if you had a +ive within 5 min no matter how faint then I would get exited because your not really supposed to leave it till 10 mins grin so maby try another one tomorrow.
I didnt get a +ive until 5 mins of waiting and it was a very faint line, I am pregnant
I know cause I went for a scan.
because ur HCG levels rise so much every 2 days you will get a quiker line maby 2morrow or the next day. I took so many tests lol and the line showed up quicker and quicker but always very faint.
you might be in your very early stages of pregnancy.
I was 3 and a half weeks pregnant when I tested, I tested a day after my AF was due hehehe thought I would get a quick result but no I waited and waited.
good luck grin

ADDING:
o yes forgot to say I used First response
and later swiched to clear blue wichworkes so much better grin
hope this helps
Wait a few more days and test again.
thanks, I brought a 3 pack so will retest tomorrow and wednesday....

Jadeank.... I get M/S (read all day sickness) generally from a week after OV.... my 1st hint I may be unfortunately tongue

Oh what to do.... do I tell DF tonight or wait til I am certain...... if I don't tell him I'll burst laugh but I don't want to get his hopes up and be wrong....
I tested at what would have been roughly 7-9 DPO and got a VERY faint positive after about 10 min. I did a few more tests between then and AF being due and each one got darker, but still took 5 min + to show up.

I'm definitely pregnant

Let DP know and test again if AF doesn't show up when it should, at least then you have each other for support if you don't get the result you were hoping for
Id say you are pregnant.

Yes test again in a few days but i also had that happen with first response

Maybe try again tomorrow morning with FMU

Good Luck

Post a photo of the test wink

But a 2nd line is a 2nd line. So Congrats smile
GOOD LUCK EITHER WAY
Well DF came home early!! He busted me diving for the bench to hide the test, so he is very happy after a crap day at work grin Will retest in the morning with FMU, then again on wednesday..... Oh I don't want to get too excited!!!

Yes yes old member in hiding wink and would much appreciate people respecting that! Can tell you all I am genuine but I will NOT answer any questions re: my identity on the forum boards.... I do have family and friends on here..... so if you wish to ask questions please PM.... in here I will answer no to everything tongue

SO AF is not due yet but I have felt queasy since not long after OV..... I just did a 1st response test.... it said results up within 2 minutes, but read within 10mins..... was -ive at 2mins.... so I thought I would leave it a bit longer, still -ive at 4 mins,...... then a VERY faint +ive at 6 mins, then ever so slightly darker at 8mins....

Because I got the faint +ive within the 10mins is it legit do you think???? Even though it didn't come up within the 2mins?

You can see the 2nd line clearly, though like I said stilll very faint.....

I don't want to ring DF and tell him JIC I am wrong unsure am trying to take a photo of it but its not working.......

Anyone else had this ???? Oh and AF is not due til Friday/saturday if I go by 28 days but I am usually 24-28 and I THINK I OV'd earlier

Well DF came home early!! He busted me diving for the bench to hide the test, so he is very happy after a crap day at work grin Will retest in the morning with FMU, then again on wednesday..... Oh I don't want to get too excited!!!

You sound very excited at the possibility of being UTD, I hope the next 2 tests show the line sooner and darker, and you can celebrate with your DF.
Best of luck to you smile

You sound very excited at the possibility of being UTD, I hope the next 2 tests show the line sooner and darker, and you can celebrate with your DF.
Best of luck to you smile

Very happy grin been a long time coming!!!

When should I go to the DRs??? Wait until after AF would be due?? Was thinking of going thursday or friday (AF due friday)
Sign in to follow this topic