Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Just a whinge..... Lock Rss

Why is it that when you mention "party plan" everyone is all of a sudden busy?

I am having a Champagne and Shimmer party for a friend of mine who does Body Shop at Home party plans at my house on Saturday. And hardly anyone is coming. Some are working, thats fine, but others I know are just making excuses.

I bet if I had just put on there that it was a girly get together with champagne and nibbles for a kid free afternoon, everyone would have been here with bells on! lol!

Are party plans really that bad??

I love them! You don't have to buy anything if you don't want to and for me it's a chance to get together with the girls and have a good time!

I love them! You don't have to buy anything if you don't want to and for me it's a chance to get together with the girls and have a good time!

Exactly the way that I view them too! Pity most other people don't. I always feel bad cos I know how much effort the host puts into these parties (I used to do Tupperware a few years back) and I like to make it worth her while.

I love them too. I think people don't like them because they think they will be pressured into having a party of their own. Me, well, I like having the parties bahahahaha.

Hope you have a lovely time smile
Can I come?? Sounds like fun!
I've never been to one, I don't think there'd be one to go to around here, I live in a ghetto lol!

Can I come?? Sounds like fun!
I've never been to one, I don't think there'd be one to go to around here, I live in a ghetto lol!

Bahahahha now i have a mental image of Cartman from Southpark singing "in the ghetto".....hehehehe
Depends on the party plan IYKWIM.
If it were nutrimemtics or tupperware, I suddenly get the urge to clean and reorganise the pantry LOL tongue
But, if it was the Body Shop, I'd be there, especially if there were bubbles (and no kids tongue )

His Royal Highness, Prince William

I've stopped going to them because even though some of them say no pressure to buy, the host usually puts in a few digs here and there about what she'll miss out on if we don't buy, I always go away feeling a little guilty that I didn't buy more! I especially hate Tupperware, it is so overpriced and a lot of the stuff doesn't do what it's meant to and then I get hounded to host my own party so the other host gets free this and that. blah.

vent over. lol

Your party however, sounds fantastic, what's the address? hehe

Bahahahha now i have a mental image of Cartman from Southpark singing "in the ghetto".....hehehehe

It's our theme song around here, DF sings it every time a bogan in a bomb goes sliding around our intersection!!
Right, how long do you think it would take me to get there? I will have the boys in tow but they will go off & play smile

I've never been to one sad

I bet if I had just put on there that it was a girly get together with champagne and nibbles for a kid free afternoon, everyone would have been here with bells on! lol!

I just wanted to add that I was invited to a morning tea once and when I got there the dinner table was all set up for a Tupperware party. Had I of known I wouldn't have come, the host invited everyone over without telling them. pretty rude in my opinion. lol
Sign in to follow this topic