Huggies Forum

opinions please Lock Rss

ok so following on from RONJAMs thread about harvey norman prints im finally going to get one. I want a print for my lounge room but not sure which one to get.

would you get one like this which is not so in your face

or like this, 100% my beautiful girl

I'm leaning towards the first one

Second for me. Cause its brighter. And in the first your little DD kind of gets lost in the pic if that makes sense.

Can you get the second one in b&w if you dont want it so bright?
I like the second one. Agree with PP about your daughter getting lost in the first picture. Your daughter is gorgeous BTW!!
They are both lovely. Precious moments in different ways. grin
40% off get them both.... i actually love the first one
if u like ur lounge room kinda subtle then def the 1st one, i reckon the 2nd would keep catching ur eye when tryin to watch tv (dependin on where it was, obviously), but its so bright u have to look at it iykwim.
agree with subzero... get both but i like the first one better

if u like ur lounge room kinda subtle then def the 1st one, i reckon the 2nd would keep catching ur eye when tryin to watch tv (dependin on where it was, obviously), but its so bright u have to look at it iykwim.

I prefer a sideways pic usually, but the one of your DD is such a great photo, I have to say 2nd!

And Harvey Norman canvases are great - I have always been happy with my purchases!

40% off get them both.... i actually love the first one

I wish, probably shouldn;t really be buying this one <span class="emoticon tongue">tongue</span>

oh and an option 3

I wish, probably shouldn;t really be buying this one <span class="emoticon tongue">tongue</span>

oh and an option 3

I just had a quick look on FB at all your photo shoot pics, I LOVE the black and white one of your DD on your lap, your face is turned in profile and she is looking at you with so much love in her expression....I know it's not on your list of options but it's my fave <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Ooops that was a different one lol, in this one that I love she is looking past you with a sweet cheeky face....I will comment on it in your photo album lol, might be easier than trying to describe!

ETA Arrrgh I can't comment on it, I'm sure you know the one I mean lol...sorry! You know I'm a twit <span class="emoticon tongue">tongue</span>

I just had a quick look on FB at all your photo shoot pics, I LOVE the black and white one of your DD on your lap, your face is turned in profile and she is looking at you with so much love in her expression....I know it's not on your list of options but it's my fave smile

Ooops that was a different one lol, in this one that I love she is looking past you with a sweet cheeky face....I will comment on it in your photo album lol, might be easier than trying to describe!

ETA Arrrgh I can't comment on it, I'm sure you know the one I mean lol...sorry! You know I'm a twit tongue

yep comment would be good tongue there are 178 photos taken that day, so many not even on fb...how will i choose???

yep comment would be good tongue there are 178 photos taken that day, so many not even on fb...how will i choose???

Choose the one that best captures your and your DD....but get your faces in the pic I reckon - the first pic is lovely but it could be anyone ykwim? But all those photos are gorgeous, the one of you two looking around the tree is fab as well smile
Sign in to follow this topic