Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Need Cash Fast Lock Rss

Need some cash quick, i have tried to apply for a short term small loan only 500 dollars but because i am on centrelink no such luck. I am desperate so any tips? Send A PM if better. Thanks.

Need some cash quick, i have tried to apply for a short term small loan only 500 dollars but because i am on centrelink no such luck. I am desperate so any tips? Send A PM if better. Thanks.

Garage sale? That's what I do!! What about the centrelink loan?
Have you called centrelink? You can apply for an advanced payment and then they just deduct a set amount each fortnight from your payment until it is payed back.
Tried Centrelink, but because i have a small 62 dollar debt for being overpaid pp they wont do it.
Well, it depends what you need money for. If you need food you can go to the Salvos and get a box of food or a voucher. Or use a food van if you have one in your area. Hard to help without some direction...
If you need it for travel to get you to family or for an emergency, I'm pretty sure centrlink and/or the salvos can help with that too (they used to), or you can hitch if there's no water in the way!
I work nights at a local club!! It's made a huge difference in our life!!
Sign in to follow this topic