Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Night TT Lock Rss

Abbie has only been TT for 3 weeks this Thurs, but has woken up dry every morning for the last 10 days. She even got up and had a pee at 5am one morning and then went back to bed. How long before you'd let her wear undies to bed? She want to but I have been cautious and didn't want to shake her confidence and have her wake up wet....or the washing lol. Should I just let her rip and see what happens? Or keep waiting a bit longer? I can't remember what I did with the boys unsure

Abbie has only been TT for 3 weeks this Thurs, but has woken up dry every morning for the last 10 days. She even got up and had a pee at 5am one morning and then went back to bed. How long before you'd let her wear undies to bed? She want to but I have been cautious and didn't want to shake her confidence and have her wake up wet....or the washing lol. Should I just let her rip and see what happens? Or keep waiting a bit longer? I can't remember what I did with the boys unsure

With my DD, i did it pretty much sraight away. She was always dry every morning. So i just told her one morning, that your a big girl and didnt need the nappie at night, bought her some new undies and went for it. She went great, but have had a couple of accidents, my fault, as i did not get her to go to the toilet before. I would give it a go.
I would let her go for it. I bought a waterproof protector that sits on top of the bottom sheet, so if there were accidents i ripped that off and washed it and didnt need to wash the sheets. I got it from Baby Kingdom, but i know you can buy them online too. With DD i think in total over about 4 months we had about 3 accidents! GL =)

I would let her go for it. I bought a waterproof protector that sits on top of the bottom sheet, so if there were accidents i ripped that off and washed it and didnt need to wash the sheets. I got it from Baby Kingdom, but i know you can buy them online too. With DD i think in total over about 4 months we had about 3 accidents! GL =)

Thanks for that guys, I think I will give it a try smile She has a protector on the mattress but I still have a cot protector around here somewhere, might pop that under her bum for a while, JIC.

Ta!
Sign in to follow this topic