Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

merina Lock Rss

Hi guys,

Just wanting to know if anyone else on this site has had the merina put in, and what you think of it. I have a appointment this week to get it inserted, but all i have heard is negative feedback. my doctor has advised me to get it, as it is a 5 year form of contraception, but iam not to sure if i will go ahead with it
Thanks

Hi guys,

Just wanting to know if anyone else on this site has had the merina put in, and what you think of it. I have a appointment this week to get it inserted, but all i have heard is negative feedback. my doctor has advised me to get it, as it is a 5 year form of contraception, but iam not to sure if i will go ahead with it
Thanks

I have it... the first 6 mths can be hard with inconsistant spotting more often than not.. but 3 years on now and no problems at all... I don't have to worry about taking a pill that puts on weight and I don't have to worry about forgetting...

Owen 26.2.04 and Hannah 17.9.07

My sister and SIL have both got 1, they have had no probs at all, it is 2nd time for SIL. I planning on getting 1 after this bub

Sign in to follow this topic