Huggies Forum

Presents for a 9 yr old girl Lock Rss

Last minute decision to go to my DP's cousins daughters birthday party this afternoon and I have no idea what to get her...

Help please?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know her that well but I know she is into Netball, but there really isn't that much you can get a girl for Netball besides a ball haha

I know its boring but why dont you just give her money in a card, i loved getting money when i was that age cos i could go out and buy myself something that i actually like or want.
And maybe just get her a lip gloss or something on the side,

i dunno we dont have girls in our family so ive never had to buy for a girl, well ive got older sisters but yeh thats different.
Hi, my eldest is 9. Her and her friends LOVE "smiggle".
It's a stationary shop devoted to trendy must have school items. Not sure if you have one near you, but I think its a national shop. They do gift cards too. smile

It's a stationary shop devoted to trendy must have school items. Not sure if you have one near you, but I think its a national shop. They do gift cards too. smile

My niece and sister like smiggle too, and they're 10 smile
* just wanted to add Target/Kmart usually have all different sorts of craft kits. beading/ necklaces etc. Also, Fancy hair ties/headbands, and even Diva have a kids section.
I think the beading stuff too

Having said that my niece is the same age and she got money for her birthday and do you know what, she went and bought...

Netball
small sports bag
drink bottle (in her team colour)
netball sports towel (was a purple hand towel that had a netball hoop and ball picture on it) or you could get one with her name on it
and some hair ties and ribbons in her team colours
nail clippers and sunscreen to put in the bag

Leigha''s little men smile

I just got some insider information that she loves smiggle too! Looks like I'll be going there smile

Sign in to follow this topic