On mine I have

tozzle which is a jigsaw puzzle game
thomas which has puzzles, memory and mazes on it
angelina ballerina which you dress up angelina and her friends
dora which you have to slide down the rainbow and collect the crystals
toddler teaser shapes which have have to click on the shape it tells you
wiggles colouring in

Thanks for the ideas.

Amandwillsmummy which Thomas app do you have please?
You may like to have a look at our apps Build a Story for iPad and Color My Name for iPhone / iPad. Kids can create, design and write their own stories with Build a Story, and Color My name turns an iPhone into a personalized coloring book maker, with your child's name incorporated into the artwork on every page. You can see details at www.appsforkids.com.au ... Have fun!

You may like to have a ipad caseslook at our apps Build a Story for iPad and Color My Name for iPhone / iPad. Kids can create, design and write their ownleather ipad 2 case stories with Build a Story, and Color My name turns an iPhone into a personalized coloring book maker, with your child's name incorporated into the artwork onipad 2 cases every page. You can see details at www.appsforkids.com.au ... Have fun!

dora which you have to slide down the rainbow and collect the crystals
toddler teaser shapes which have have to click on the shape it tells you
wiggles colouring in
Hi, my DS is 3 and so far all i have for him are
The wiggles colour in
Chuggington
Toy Story 3 Memory Game

They are all free apps ( I wouldn't actually pay any money for these games - not worth it) I'm still on the look out for more though as i've only just recently got an iphone.

On my phone I have Kid mode by Zoodles. It is an app that you make a profile for your kid and put a photo on so they know which is theirs, and you put in their birth date so it always updates all the games and things for their age and skill level. It is free and has heaps on it. Theres videos, and games like painting and puzzles and a whole lot of other stuff. It has thomas, dora and sesame street and I can't even remember what else! lol

Oh and mine is on my android phone but it is also compatible with iphones and ipads.

http://www.thedailybuzz.com.au/category/iphone-app-reviews/
Sign in to follow this topic