Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. eatser hats for easter hat parade

eatser hats for easter hat parade Lock Rss

anyone got a website that they find useful for kids to make a easter hat for easter hate parade at school trying to be little organised this yr lol any help would be good
I don't have a website, sorry, but just had to say that I ALWAYS get stuck a couple of days before the easter hat parade and have to frantically try and make a hat! I have two at school this year, so I will be interested to see if anyone has any ideas!

kerrie, VIC, DD 12/8/03, DD 12/10/05, DD 14/9/07, DD 4/1/10

If you Google Easter Bonnet it comes up with heaps - google in images.

There is one at

http://www.crayola.com/crafts/detail/easter-bonnet-craft/

which is nice and colourful and looks like a fun activity.
Better Homes and Gardens magazines and Family Circle (if you can get one) usually have things like that too.
You could do what my mother did for me. She took a 4lt Ice Cream container, cut a hole in the middle, stuck a stuffed toy rabbit through the top, stuck cotton wool balls all over it and seom string to go under my chin. Boy I looked a treat! blink

You could do what my mother did for me. She took a 4lt Ice Cream container, cut a hole in the middle, stuck a stuffed toy rabbit through the top, stuck cotton wool balls all over it and seom string to go under my chin. Boy I looked a treat! blink

we have already stapled a toy rabbit onto a hat so might do that this year lol

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic