Huggies Forum

Pranged my car Lock Rss

Yesterday we were at my sisters rural property and I was driving along a dirt road to the beach. It had been raining and I slid right off the road and my car mounted a large rock. Oil everywhere. Totally undrivable. Grrr Im so mad at myself I should have been more careful. Thankfully my boys werent in the car and noone was hurt but still ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH

Ok vent over smile

So glad you are ok though! Must have been a heart stopping moment when your car slid. Glad the boys weren't there so you didn;t have to deal with them in the rain!

Probably nothing you could have done, as I'm sure you weren't driving like a maniac. Will insurance cover it?

I've been in that situation and it was so scary. I'm glad that you came out of it ok though.

Came out to my car this morning to find that our 2m high cat scratching post had fallen onto the bonnet angry not happy at all.
So glad you weren't not hurt.

that is right noone was hurt
as hard as it can b financially its all replaceable
glad ur ok hun x
blink oh no were you singing to the back street boys again?? wink

blink oh no were you singing to the back street boys again?? wink

LMAO how did you know????? ph34r

Seriously tho thanks girls, all good now. Spent the morning on the phone to insurance company, car has been towed now we just wait for it to be fixed. And avoid large rocks in the future wink

GLad you're ok. Must have been a bit scary for you. Never good to prang a car. At least the metal body can be fixed smile
oh bugger! must of been scary! glad your ok though!

Yesterday we were at my sisters rural property and I was driving along a dirt road to the beach. It had been raining and I slid right off the road and my car mounted a large rock. Oil everywhere. Totally undrivable. Grrr Im so mad at myself I should have been more careful. Thankfully my boys werent in the car and noone was hurt but still ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH

Ok vent over smile

you poor sausage. I had never had an accident until recently in m MIL car... hmmmm.They were really good about it, but I was really upset. I was also heavily preg wth twins at the same time.
Sign in to follow this topic