Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Older Huggies Member!!! Rss

Hey everyone <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Some people may remember me and some may not... however I am one of the older huggies members... that just cannot cut that link between me & huggies.... lol

Anyway I have a huge favour!!! massive!!! Our homeloan credit union is running a competition where it will grant 3 wishes... only catch is you have to be one of 3 with the most likes...

Those who do know me... know the past 2 - 3 years have been ummm very eventful.... and I have to say huggies has always been my rock... I have made life long friends in huggies ~ some people I have never met... others I have...

But pretty please check out My wish ~ and pretty please like it... oh pleasseee!!!

I also have to say to all of the newer members that I have not met or spoken to... enjoy!!! I truly hope you have the same experiences, support & love that I have experienced.... if it was not for my huggies girls.. I seriously don't know where I would be.

Love
Duffy
xx

The link won't work for me...
-
Try this link smile

http://apps.facebook.com/cuathreewishes/WishDetails/?id=269

I'm already a liker. Good luck Tammy with having your wish for your family granted xx

Done, good luck!

Giggles I was never good at links... and that... lol sorry... this is the link that I used to copy in:

http://apps.facebook.com/cuathreewishes/WishDetails/?id=269

The link won't work for me...

Giggles, there is a link to it on my FB page <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

DUFFY'S DREAM

Good Luck Duffy! DH and I have both liked!!! Look forward to coming for a swim next summer! lol

Giggles, there is a link to it on my FB page <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

DUFFY'S DREAM

Good Luck Duffy! DH and I have both liked!!! Look forward to coming for a swim next summer! lol

Bring it on!!! thank you everyone!!! truly really really!!!

Hey I was going to ask... as I am linked into my wish on face book... do you click like on cua then like the wish? how does it work? as I'm not sure if its a little confusing...

Hey I was going to ask... as I am linked into my wish on face book... do you click like on cua then like the wish? how does it work? as I'm not sure if its a little confusing...

you just click on your dream link, it brings up your wish, with you and D and the kids photo's etc, and are able to LIKE it from there, no need to Like CUA first smile

you just click on your dream link, it brings up your wish, with you and D and the kids photo's etc, and are able to LIKE it from there, no need to Like CUA first smile

Thanks Ricky... your awesome!!!

Thanks Ricky... your awesome!!!

I know..... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh jk
smile My Mum has just liked it, and now put on her FB page! laugh

Hopefully we'll get you over the line Duffy!
Fingers Crossed
xxx
Sign in to follow this topic