Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

You know what? Lock Rss

It's time. So here is my public declaration, so that I'm too embarrassed to come back - no I'm not attention seeking, this is for my own self respect lol lol. If you see me here, tell me to bugger off, embarrass me please!

Have fun ladies, I love Huggs and have made some great friends here but it's run it's course and I don't 'need' it like I used to smile

Mum2RONJAM AKA Meagan xxxx
Was waiting for it. And thinking about it myself. Just wish a certain few people would get themselves on FB lol.

Will miss your posts around here but at least I can keep in touch smile See ya round chicky xox

It's time. So here is my public declaration, so that I'm too embarrassed to come back - no I'm not attention seeking, this is for my own self respect lol lol. If you see me here, tell me to bugger off, embarrass me please!

Have fun ladies, I love Huggs and have made some great friends here but it's run it's course and I don't 'need' it like I used to smile

Was waiting for it. And thinking about it myself. Just wish a certain few people would get themselves on FB lol.

Will miss your posts around here but at least I can keep in touch smile See ya round chicky xox

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
funny when one leaves they all go

will miss looking at your pug laugh blink

but most of all your words of wisdom , hope you pop back in every now and then x all the best
Now how on earth am I supposed to find you when I come to the west??
Good luck out there in the big wide world, I'll miss you wink smile smile
Take care Megan, and you never know chick we might even see you back one day tongue

Leigha''s little men smile

Take care of yourself Meagan and all the best in the future.
Your wisdom, advice and support will be missed around the huggies halls.

xx

sad

sorry to see you go M but get where you are coming from. will miss your posts.

thanks for all your help over the years, especially with ds circumcision.

hope to keep in touch through fb.

I did wonder when i couldn't read your user name.... whats the deal? how come everyone is leaving? Did i really miss something? geeeeezzzz really got to stop this going to work thing! wink
Sad to see you go. Always appreciated your sensibility & humour.

Subzero - I'm still here & not going anywhere soon. Need to PM you also with an update. wink
What in the world have I missed....why are you all leaving??? sad

Sign in to follow this topic