Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Strange coincidences??? Lock Rss

There is a member on here who found out who I was through a comment I left on a completely unrelated FB business page...so let's pretty freaky (not in a bad way T if you read this smile...)

Not only that we have the same name, are a year apart in age and have the SAME birthday!!!

How weird is that???

So had any strange coincidences happen to you? smile

There is a member on here who found out who I was through a comment I left on a completely unrelated FB business page...so let's pretty freaky (not in a bad way T if you read this smile...)

Not only that we have the same name, are a year apart in age and have the SAME birthday!!!

How weird is that???

Thats awesome smile But nothing like that has ever happened to me lol.
yep going to a strange medical center not your local but a few suburbs away and sitting waiting to be called and when you are another lady gets up to go in... they double check the name we both go yep, double check the FULL name we both go yep born in XX month and XX year yep yep, but alas on the 23rd... BINGO my turn ner ner ner

She was visiting from out of state and had done something but had my name and was born a day after me...

Leigha''s little men smile

Haha! its sooooo funny how these things happen aye!!

I had been recieving fines and stuff in the mail for things like drinking in a pubic area, and stuff like that. I was like aaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeee???
The court used to ring me..i thought someone was using my name!
Turns out, there is a girl that has the exact full name as me, the same birth day, but was born a year after me...and she lives in a town about 45mintues from me.

Its funny because when i would be in hospital or anything health related, they would always give me the wrong birth year on my things....but now i now why!!

Betcha she ain't as cool as me though tongue cool

introduced myself to a new family at church the other day. They had a young son so out of interest I asked how old he was, imagine my surprise when they told me that their son's birthday was the exact same day as mine smile

Leisa.
coincidences...

me and my sister are both born on christmas day, 6 years apart. our husbands are both called steve. their birthdays are only 10 days apart (but different years).

How weird is that???

Haha when I saw this topic I wondered if thats what you were thinking of...it is pretty crazy! Wonder what else we have in common?!

How weird is that???

Haha when I saw this topic I wondered if thats what you were thinking of...it is pretty crazy! Wonder what else we have in common?!
I met DF at a club in brisbane....so big city...

Well that night as my girlfriend i were leaving my apartment to go out, we were heading down in the elevator having a drink, an gentleman in his 50's got in and had a couple of jokes with us then left.

when my friend and i got to this club, she asked to borrow a lighter from a guy and i got talking to his twin brother (my now DF) after talking awhile we discovered:
-His ex g/f worked at the same place just different shopping centre-i knew her from talking over the phone!!
-his parents lived in the same apartment building: his dad was the man from the elevator that night!!!
-neither of us were actually meant to be out that night but both got made too.

We think thats means we were meant to meet smile

Haha yepp, can relate. Aye Amber L? laugh

- We're both having our first babies
- We're both having girls
- Amber is due 3 days after me
- We both live in the same area
- We're booked at the same hospital
- We went to the same antenatal classes
- We bought matching pajamas without knowing it (mooo)

I'm sure there was more but can't remember cool
My first antenatal class I thought one of the girls looked familiar. We worked out we were bff's in preschool! Oh and our birthdays are 1 day apart, we've been with our partners the same length of time and we both stayed in the same cabin with the same steward on a p&o ship on different months.

Speaking of cruises we went on the pacific sun and had the most beautiful waiter orlando, 2.8yrs later we go on the pacific dawn with down to dinner and who is our waiter, orlando!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

when i met my hubby, i had already had my oldest son, i asked future hubby what his name was etc, and his name was the same as my son's, not only that but we had same surname, so when we married i just went from a miss to mrs, did not need to practice writing out my new name! lol so i have hubby and son with same names! also me and hubby both have a old wound on our fingers, both on our right hands and on first finger, both in same direction and very spooky!
Sign in to follow this topic