Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Not like they used to be Rss

My DF and I were playing tuns from the older cartoons that we used to watch for DD and I was telling DF that they just don't make cartoons like they used to lol

I used to adore watching raggy dolls, lamb chop, Smurfs, The snorks, Danger mouse, captain planet, Fireman sam, blinky bill etc etc

I would rush home from school everyday just to watch them all haha It's amazing how much they have changed now though.

any one else agree?? laugh

I used to adore watching raggy dolls, lamb chop, Smurfs, The snorks, Danger mouse, captain planet, Fireman sam, blinky bill etc etc

Gummi Bears! The Wuzzles! He-Man! She-Ra! Rainbow Brite! Astro Boy!

So many... they just don't make them like they used to. sad

My DF and I were playing tuns from the older cartoons that we used to watch for DD and I was telling DF that they just don't make cartoons like they used to lol

I would rush home from school everyday just to watch them all haha It's amazing how much they have changed now though.

Awesome... Astro boy, Monkey Magic, Mr squiggle too!
omg mr squiggle!! haha ooo and gummi bears. Hello childhood! haha

awww i LOVED blinky bill haha!! and captain planet!!
oh this brings back memories smile and yep i agree, they dont make them as good as they were back in our day LOL god that makes me sound old and im not even 30 yet sad

They should make a new channel and bring them all back on lol I would love have DD growing up watching them cartoons grin

I don't know what half of the stuff is that they have now lol

They should make a new channel and bring them all back on lol I would love have DD growing up watching them cartoons grin

That's great hun! I have no idea about the ones you girls are talking about either laugh
I've got the whole looney tunes collection... LOL I still love watching buggs bunny

Well they kinda do have a channel dedicated to old school cartoons- The Boomarang channel on foxtel/austar, thats what is practically on all the time here for my ds to watch, it has great old cartoons like scooby, tom and jerry, strawberry shortcake, looney tunes, etc ect It goes through cycles so the range changes from time to time.
grin

aww yeah I don't have pay TV sad lol so we're stuck with all the new stuff..I think they have bugs bunney and some older cartoons on channel 99 on normal telly but not alot sad
We have foxtel and I love Boomerang, who could resist some good old Inspector Gadget or some Care Bears smile

I loved all of the above mentioned except for Lamb Chops Play Along. I was actually a bit old for it at the time, but my little sister would watch it and Barney. Used to make me want to throw the television out of our lounge room window.

Kelly and Serendipity

Sign in to follow this topic