Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Popcorn Girls :) Rss

seriosuly, why did the first thread get deleted?? there was no nastiness in there, just general chit chat!! sad

well, here I try again!

how is everyone?

seriosuly, why did the first thread get deleted?? there was no nastiness in there, just general chit chat!! sad

well, here I try again!

how is everyone?

I've always seen the popcorn girls threads,but never read, what are they about? can i join in if there fun threads?

Maybe the Mods had flashbacks from the last Popcorn Girls thread and decided it wasn't worth the hassle of another one? Just a thought.

Maybe the Mods had flashbacks from the last Popcorn Girls thread and decided it wasn't worth the hassle of another one? Just a thought.

possibly, but had they of read the 4+ pages they would of seen it was current members, and it was full of good advice and chit chat.

pretty bad if they live in the past tho

possibly, but had they of read the 4+ pages they would of seen it was current members, and it was full of good advice and chit chat.

pretty bad if they live in the past tho

Who knows? There was obviously a reason. Not worth worrying about too much T.

Hello, again, I just thought I would pop in and see how things went yesterday only to see it had been deleted. Is it because I asked for receipe websites, meaning I am looking at other things on the net tongue If that is the problem I promise never to mention any other thing about the net again laugh
Mmmmm I thought the first one was ok!!!! Must have been all the horsy show chit chat..... grin grin grin grin

Mmmmm I thought the first one was ok!!!! Must have been all the horsy show chit chat..... grin grin grin grin

Bloody hell aint that typical grr maybe you need to create a new name Trina, Rocky Road..Coco Pops..fruit loops...something non popcorn lol Since the mods are a little scared of Popcorn lol

We had a good day here smile nothing real exciting but Miss A had a relativly good one *happy dance*

Cheers Ness

I remember these threads from a few years back.

I don't know why it would be deleted, but why the longing for exclusiveness? Why the desire to separate from everyone else?

You can chit chat and be supportive throughout the whole forum, and meet some exceptional people with interesting opinions. This seems to be an attempted declaration of 'fitting in', when really, it reeks of desperation.

In any case, I hope the moderators give you a definitive answer or leave the thread be, it's rude to remove it with out explanation.

Kelly and Serendipity

well, here I try again!

how is everyone?

Hi There

The thread was deleted because based on our past experience this particular group of people in the Huggies forum have used this 'gang' as a way of bullying other members and being nasty. We suggest that if you want to chat within this group that you do so over at Facebook. We do not allow 'gang' threads on the Huggies Forum. If you are not happy with this decision please use Facebook for this gang. Huggies forum is for discussing parenting and pregnancy issues not for starting 'gangs'.

Regards
Huggies Moderator
Sign in to follow this topic