Huggies Forum

Leukemia Lock Rss

I am so sorry to hear that your little girl, you and your family have to go thru this.
My heart and best wishes go out to you..

We got home from the hospital today, we have to go back twice a week for treatment. It has been so hard, the drugs are making her feel sick. I can't believe the amount of support there is out there for sick children, it's really amazing. Thankyou for your feedback

Big hugs. I can't even imagine how hard this is. Keep us updated on your little girls progress. I will be thinking of you and wondering how your DD is doing.
I am so sorry for you DD, yourself and your family it breaks my heart to read this, I will pray for her and hope to hear good news soon!!!

BIG HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!! XOXO
sad I am so sorry. Sending you all lots of strength, love and hugs.
xxx
My daughter has been in hospial for about 8 weeks, she had really bad side effects from her treatment and has spent a couple of weeks in icu, she had a bad infection and it spread to a wound near where her tale bone is and had to have half a size deep of a tennis ball cut out, it's been horrible. On top of that we had to move in with my husbands parents which she just made the the comment that she wants her house back, we have a 2 and 4 year old which she can't handle how noisy they are, I don't know how much more I can take. Sorry about the vent.

My daughter has been in hospial for about 8 weeks, she had really bad side effects from her treatment and has spent a couple of weeks in icu, she had a bad infection and it spread to a wound near where her tale bone is and had to have half a size deep of a tennis ball cut out, it's been horrible. On top of that we had to move in with my husbands parents which she just made the the comment that she wants her house back, we have a 2 and 4 year old which she can't handle how noisy they are, I don't know how much more I can take. Sorry about the vent.

Hun, I really just dont know what to say sad this would be one of my worst nightmares. What a difficult thing for your family and especially your daughter to go through.
That was a really insensitive thing of your MIL to say and im sure you want your house and daughter back more than anything in the world right now.
Sending you all my love and strength, she'll be in my prayers xo

Big hugs to you, your daughter and your family. I was wondering how you guys were getting on as I remembered your post.

Your MIL sounds very insensitive.

Feel Free to come on here and vent all your want. With everything you are going thru there will be heaps of people on hear who will listen to you and offer you words of encouragement.
So sorry to hear that your DD hasn't had the best time with it sad

What a horrible thing for your MIL to say!
I'm sure she's feeling stressed and upset but she should suck it up while you're all going thru so much..

Can you contact Ronald McDonald House and see if they can help? Not sure exactly how it all works, but if they can provide some accomodation for you, it will give you guys your own space away from MIL..

Really hope your DD gets better soon.
GBH!

Milly's leukemia journeyIm so sorry you and your family are going through this atm. GBH. I have no experience but there is a lady on facebook whos little daughter has leukemia and has a page where you can follow her story and get support, and offer support. Best of luck for the long road ahead !!

Sign in to follow this topic