Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. oh puh-lease!! u guys r pathetic!!

oh puh-lease!! u guys r pathetic!! Rss

you've got to be kidding right??

the reason i picked popcorn girls is cos mosty ppl knew this was a long running general chit chat thread. none of those girls come on anymore. the association was hte name not the 'gang'

and to the person who said about just chattin in other threads, u obviously dont get it. imagine if every tie u just wanna come on and have a chat with ANYONE who pops in, not just certain members, u can and ther3 eisnt heaps of wasted threads with chit chat nothign in particular......u know, they type everyone whinges about!!

and mods, sorry, didnt realise u HAD to have facebook these days. I do have one, but i only have ppl i know, or have met thru here in the past. teh point of it was ot make new friends. i wont add new friends to my facebook, as i have pics of my babies on there. i thought the forum is advertised as a place to make new friends, well here i am tryin and u refer me to another site?? great work there guys!!

so tell me then mods, think of a name we can have for a long running chit chat thread, that most ppl will know is one, which is up to your obviously high standards??

doesnt matter to me now anyway, the huggies forum is now the smae as the huggies nappies in my eyes, no good for anythin else but to s h i t on!

Shame on you!

hahaha
i love that your topic heading is u guya r pathetic....then to read the load of crap you just wrote after it...that sounds more pathetic to me!!!

you say
magine if every tie u just wanna come on and have a chat with ANYONE who pops in, not just certain members

and then go on to say teh point of it was ot make new friends. i wont add new friends to my facebook''

talk about contradicting yourself. the point the mods were making is that it is like a gang in the fact that not everyone is invited. this is a public forum if u want to have your own private club take it else wear,....

you've got to be kidding right??

the reason i picked popcorn girls is cos mosty ppl knew this was a long running general chit chat thread. none of those girls come on anymore. the association was hte name not the 'gang'

and to the person who said about just chattin in other threads, u obviously dont get it. imagine if every tie u just wanna come on and have a chat with ANYONE who pops in, not just certain members, u can and ther3 eisnt heaps of wasted threads with chit chat nothign in particular......u know, they type everyone whinges about!!

and mods, sorry, didnt realise u HAD to have facebook these days. I do have one, but i only have ppl i know, or have met thru here in the past. teh point of it was ot make new friends. i wont add new friends to my facebook, as i have pics of my babies on there. i thought the forum is advertised as a place to make new friends, well here i am tryin and u refer me to another site?? great work there guys!!

so tell me then mods, think of a name we can have for a long running chit chat thread, that most ppl will know is one, which is up to your obviously high standards??

doesnt matter to me now anyway, the huggies forum is now the smae as the huggies nappies in my eyes, no good for anythin else but to s h i t on!

Shame on you!

Hmmm while I agree there are a lot of chit chat type threads already (dont really get that logic - bad excuse maybe) I seem to think Popcorn leaves a bad taste in the mouth - but.. they're big on that sort of thing over at EB (essential baby)
If you want to chat with just anyone then come in and start a topic of who wants to chat, a new member isn't likely to jump into a thread of many pages and just join in and be accepted, their posts get ignored as people are to caught up in the people they talk to regularly then they'll post a thread that huggies is horrible then all the popcorn or whatever people will come out and make a big *** fight over it blah blah blah if you want to chat with your mates and don't want to use facebook perhaps you could create a yahoo account and use messenger.
No need for the name calling is there? Or a new thread for that matter.

I understood your reasons for wanting the thread back, or a new version of the old one, but I don't see that you've put any of those reasons in your op.

You say that it was for new people, but I did have a look in the one that was here the other night and from what I could see, it was all old members coming back, even some banned ones. I saw a lot of the usual private joking, obviously carried on from somewhere else (why not keep it in the original place?).

If I'm honest here, I find your tirade be quite insincere...... I think it's more about the fact that some people can not fathom that perhaps people didn't like the way they used to behave. And they don't like that they now no longer have the power to make people feel uncomfortable enough to not say anything.

I think I've said enough here. I don't want conflict.....with anyone. I use this site for the purpose it was intended, to read good advice, and maybe give a little out. Good Luck to you and your friends, I hope you can find a place to have your much longed for chats, as it would seem that you mustn't have one already smile

Kelly and Serendipity

I am glad the mods are so on top of these sorts of threads specifically the "Popcorn" girls now days. You were a bunch of viscous and vile women who didn't care who you hurt. Once one of you got on the attack it was a huge gang mentality.

The mods are 110% correct in banning "gangs" on Huggies as this is a place women should feel comfortable with not being afraid of being bullied on.

As for Facebook we both know that you all use it still for exactly that!
Gives me such a giggle how wound up people get over strangers on the internet.
i agree with the majority that the mods were right to lock it before it turned nasty.

Didnt the popcorn girls used to flood the forum with pointless posts?? Like pages and pages of threads about nothing?

Sign in to follow this topic