Huggies Forum

Arpil Fools joke Lock Rss

I found it digusting how many people yesterday, on here and facebook thought it would be funny to post that they are pregnant with an april fools joke. Might seem really harness to most ppl but to me who doesnt have any alive children, as the two i did give birth to passed at birth and i really dont know if i can have any children at all. I just think its unnecessary and unthoughtful. Maybe i just way to sensitive, but it has upset me.

Maybe i just way to sensitive, but it has upset me.

Thats terrible that it has made you feel that way, I'm sure that wasn't the intention. GBH.

I don't see whats funny about saying you're pregnant when you're not; not much of an April Fools Day joke. Like "Hey I'm pregnant, nah, just joking" ????

But I didn't hop on yesterday so haven't see the posts. Now I'm curious!

I never do april fools, i have better things to worry about. I just wanted to say though that these jokes would never in a million years be aimed at you. To someone who hasnt experienced the loss that you have, or hasnt known anyone else that has, it wouldnt even occur to them that it might seem insensitive as babies are such a 'common' part of thier life. I'd guess that seeing as you have been through so much that prehaps babies will always be a sensitive subject. I'm sorry that it makes you feel that way... prehaps it'll be one of those many things that you'll need to overlook as i cant see people changing thier ways in the coming years. I hope you can have your own precious bundle one day. sad

That would be me that made the joke. Im sorry that I offended and upset you, that certainly wasnt my intention and I didnt realise that it would bring up such feelings in other people.
I hate jokes all together!!! People should laugh on someone elses expense.

Its just mean sad

Sorry you feel this way..I'm sure if people knew your story, they wouldn't do it to hurt you

That would be me that made the joke. Im sorry that I offended and upset you, that certainly wasnt my intention and I didnt realise that it would bring up such feelings in other people.

I know thats wasnt your intention at all and thank you for your apology. Im not trying to single you out, i just wanted to vent about the hurt i was feeling.
You werent to know.
Sign in to follow this topic