Huggies Forum

ouchies Lock Rss

this morning i woke up and had this intense pain coming from my hip and it goes all the way down my leg...

i've had it on and off since having DD.... would anyone have any idea off what could be causing the pain and should i go see a doctor about it... i'm thinking i should as sometimes it almost has me in tears its that bad...
I would definatly be seeing a doctor! Have no advice as to what it could be sorry sad But a dr sounds in order.
yeah thats what i figured... should i go see my ob?? or just a normal gp?
chiropractor might help, particularly if is sciatic or similar problems in relation to your spine or hip alignment.

Sign in to follow this topic