Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. well I'm going to start a happy post!

well I'm going to start a happy post! Rss

Today I'm wearing my skinny jeans, and have officially lost 7kg in the last 6 months making me 63kg - I'm feeling rather good about it actually! grin

What's making you feel good today?

The fact that I was able to drop DD off at child care this morning and for the first time she didn't cry! She picked a book and sat with the carer and was smiling smile
I haven't spoken to you for a very long time!!
I'm finally selling the wedding dress I was too pregnant to wear and I'm planning my trip over the ditch.

That makes me happy.
(trip is husband and child free even blink )

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Today I'm wearing my skinny jeans, and have officially lost 7kg in the last 6 months making me 63kg - I'm feeling rather good about it actually! grin

That is AWESOME! Good on you!!!! smile
I was just telling DF the other day that after baby is here, i wanna try get into my skinny jeans again tongue

Cleaning babies clothes, and setting up her room today has made me feel good, also excited!! Preparing for our baby shower this Sunday. grin

Have loads of colour panels and am choosing what colours to paint my four childrens bedrooms in our brand new house we are building on our section... Its been a long time coming, so choosing colors is very exciting!
ooo go you!!

Um well i got my money back on the cheap crappy made corset I brought over a week ago and got two properly made ones this time from someone different. I just received them in the mail today but I havent tried them on yet, but they look sexy and feel so heavy lol
wow! huge congrats on the weight loss!!! cant wait till i can exercise without restrictions! lol.

i am happy that i have FINALLY got my 2 year old down for a quick nap lol
only 1 more day then the school hols start I love them( for the 1st 24 hours LOL), looking forward to less rushing around

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Skinny jeans hehe my son came home wearing a pair and he looked so cute and funny at 10 years old and as skinny as a bean stick... Nana had brought them for him. Now I want some!

Well done!

Im happy that my kitchen is now spotless including pantry, cupboards etc after cleaning it this morning! (Even though I hated it at the time!)

& Im happy that I only have 40 days left till I meet my baby girl! wub

That's great i have gained weight since being sick for weeks sad

Well today i have a friend who i haven't seen in months coming over for a girl chat can't wait.
I'm happy that i'm getting a pedi with my bestie tonight...i just love those massage chairs...the nice feet and good company are just a bonus!!!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Sign in to follow this topic