Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Pretty Please Help!!! Rss

Hey everyone, its long lost Duffy <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

I truly really need your help right now!! I have entered a competition with my home loan company where they will grant the wish of 3 lucky home loan customers... only catch is... they will only grant the wish of the top 3 with the most likes on face book.

Since having our gorgeous baby Imogen (Heart Kid) we truly have been on one big massive roller coaster... majority of the older members have followed me on my amazing journey and supported me thought out it all... they have all gone truly above and beyond the call of duty.

I have entered the competition... for a few reasons... not only will it help little imogen being a heart child ~ the best form of exercise is to swim but also keep her cool... as she still runs and will continue to run hotter than the average child... but also for my children... we have been through so much... they have lived so much... it would truly be a dream... and a very nice way to close this chapter in my life...

Pretty please click on the link ~ read my wish ~ and pretty please 'like' my wish... I am forever in debt to a lot of members right now for the support.

Duffy's wish ~ hope this works

Pretty please vote <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Duffy
xx

Double post sorry smile

Done! All the best - I hope you win!

Thanks hun smile

Done.
Good luck, hope you win smile
done smile

Thank you so so much Chalys & miss*E*mrB

Good Morning everyone grin

Just bumping up my thread in hope that I can have some more 'likers' pretty please grin

Liked smile

Good luck to you and your family!

Liked the other day good luck
Thank you sooo much Chelsnich & my 2 terrors.... omg it would truly be a dream....

Done, goodluck smile

Done, goodluck smile

Hey Gorgeous girl, thank you soooo much... I haven't spokent to you in ages... lol I have been so busy with the kids... starting a new business... omg... how are you?

Sign in to follow this topic