Huggies Forum

Need a easy-to-use Rss

I have to record the receipts for the bas statement and I have been doing into a spreadsheet book, it would be so much easier to have a program, any suggestions, thanks
At work we use a complete bookkeeping program....then just photo copy the recipts and keep them in monthly folders in alphabetical order. We use MYOB, its really easy to use

Thanks, the accountant does the bas statement for me, all I have to do is list the expenses and our income, I just need a spreadsheet that is easy to use.

Thanks, the accountant does the bas statement for me, all I have to do is list the expenses and our income, I just need a spreadsheet that is easy to use.

There is a programe you can download called Open Office. I'll get the link for you. It's free, and it has it's own seprate parts to it. So the one you wanna use is Calc, but you will see if you choose to download it.

Open Office.org

It is very simple to use!

<span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Chels

Katiep wrote:
At work we use a complete bookkeeping program....then just photo copy the recipts and keep them in monthly folders in alphabetical order. We use MYOB, its really easy to use

I wonder if there are still full-fledged accountants in the offices now. Our company has concluded an agreement on remote tracking of its accounts and partial workflow. It turns out to be quite convenient.
I have been watching this system for a long time. This is becoming really demanded especially for small businesses. You can read my my review here to make up your own mind. As you can see, this way of working helps speed up the workflow. You can get the latest data simply by logging into your account. This is easier than constantly getting nervous because of the correctness of paperwork.
Sign in to follow this topic