Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How much should I charge? Lock Rss

Hi, I have 6 great condition cloth nappies and 12 with a few little stains on them and I am selling them, how much do you think i should charge for the 18 nappies? I really have no idea. Thanks
Hmm, selling stained nappies laugh Good luck with that
I mean a tiny little stain you can see if you hold it up to the light, i'm about to soak them, I wouldn't even bother if they were covered in stains. I'm not that silly.
id buy the 6 good condition ones for maybe $10 each?
i wouldnt buy any with stains though
Im interested, what brand are they and what size..

DD - 27/08/07 DS - 5/01/10

It really depends on the style of nappy and the brand/quality of nappy as well as the condition.
I seen a pack of 12 in BIG W today for $19.60 so i think i would only pay $4 at the max for each of the nappies that DON'T have stains on them.

Hi, I have 6 great condition cloth nappies and 12 with a few little stains on them and I am selling them, how much do you think i should charge for the 18 nappies? I really have no idea. Thanks

try bleaching them smile to buy they are a pack of 12 for $20 at big w ... so if you bleach them and they come up ok then prob $15 for the 18 of them

are you talking about MCN's or flats?? it depends on the brand and condition as the pp said, also if they are mcn's would depend on the elastic and the style.

Leigha''s little men smile

As the previous person - are they flat nappies of MCNs? If they were MCNs I'd buy them despite the stains (they don't sound so bad!) I bought my MCNs for $10 each, some stained, and recently got what I thought was a fantastic bargain and got another 6 for $30, which I think was really cheap. I am in NZ though so our dollar is different...
oh and i assumed we were talking about MCNs as well
Sorry for the confusion yes they are the white square (old style) nappies
Sign in to follow this topic