Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

ATTENTION MODERATORS! Rss

Hi Mods!

I just received one of those suspicious messages in my inbox that you posted about. I haven't opened it and it has been deleted.

However, you said this member has been banned. Clearly not, cos this message just came through.

Hope you can get it sorted out. Thanks! smile

For everyone elses information this is the message that I copied from my e--mail, so it wasn't accessed on this site:
*Fruchoc*,

*Administrator* has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Huggies Promotional Offer from Administrator.. Win 1 years supply of Huggies For Free".

*Administrator* said:
======================================================================
Hi Huggies Members,
as part of the week of Easter Giveaway promotion we are doing, we would like to give all the members here the opportunity to win a 1 years supply of Huggies Nappies ( with your choice of size and sex)..For Free!
Its also free to enter and only takes less than a minute to complete the short survey.
To enter, simply go to:
http://tinyurl.com/huggiesaustralia
This Promotion ends 2nd May, 2011
-*Administrator*

Must be a new profile, I received one from Administrator* so a slightly different username.
yeah they have added another * to their name

Hi Mods!

I just received one of those suspicious messages in my inbox that you posted about. I haven't opened it and it has been deleted.

However, you said this member has been banned. Clearly not, cos this message just came through.

Hope you can get it sorted out. Thanks! smile

For everyone elses information this is the message that I copied from my e--mail, so it wasn't accessed on this site:
*Fruchoc*,

*Administrator* has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Huggies Promotional Offer from Administrator.. Win 1 years supply of Huggies For Free".

*Administrator* said:
======================================================================
Hi Huggies Members,
as part of the week of Easter Giveaway promotion we are doing, we would like to give all the members here the opportunity to win a 1 years supply of Huggies Nappies ( with your choice of size and sex)..For Free!
Its also free to enter and only takes less than a minute to complete the short survey.
To enter, simply go to:
This Promotion ends 2nd May, 2011
-*Administrator*

Thanks for letting us know. As you have all probably gathered these are bogus messages. Our IT team are looking into this at the moment and hope to have it sorted asap. If you are having trouble with PM-ing us please just shoot us an email at huggiesmoderator@gmail.com
thanks
Huggies Moderators

Thanks for letting us know. As you have all probably gathered these are bogus messages. Our IT team are looking into this at the moment and hope to have it sorted asap. If you are having trouble with PM-ing us please just shoot us an email at huggiesmoderator@gmail.com
thanks
Huggies Moderators

I got that email in here too! Glad I was too lazy to open the link now :-S

Hi Huggies Members,
To enter, simply go to:
This Promotion ends 22nd May, 2011
-*Administrator*

I just got this message in my inbox, haven't opened the link and will delete it...

Hi Huggies Members,
To enter, simply go to:
This Promotion ends 22nd May, 2011
-*Administrator*

I just got this message in my inbox, haven't opened the link and will delete it...

Frig they must be bored to continue creating accounts and PMing people about a scam we are well aware of

Sign in to follow this topic