Huggies Forum

The easter bunny has been.... Lock Rss

http://i53.tinypic.com/142h8aw.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/2dkfmmr.jpg

Anyone else care to share? Although I am guessing it's too early for easter bunny is Aus yet smile

Just thought I would share!

Happy easter

haha, that's so cute. How did you do the bunny feet?

I just drew on a piece of card and cut it out then used flour and sprinkled it round the outside smile

I did it last year too but this year DD will be way more aware so i'm really excited to see her reaction!!

that is a great idea!! I can't put the eggs out till early in the morning when we wake up due to the tiny little ants that love to get into anything an everything.

that is a great idea!! I can't put the eggs out till early in the morning when we wake up due to the tiny little ants that love to get into anything an everything.

What a shame! Imagine that, you wake up in the morning with holes all through the eggs... Kids easter bunny must have got hungry laugh

Do they get into your pantry and cupboards? Are they present all year round?

Aww I'm going to try the bunny feet tonight!!

It's only 5:45pm here atm so a few hrs before the bunny shows up but I'm super excited grin Can't wait to see DDs face in the morning plus she's leaving her dummy out for the easter bunny to take woohoo grin

Happy easter!!

Aww I'm going to try the bunny feet tonight!!

It's only 5:45pm here atm so a few hrs before the bunny shows up but I'm super excited grin Can't wait to see DDs face in the morning plus she's leaving her dummy out for the easter bunny to take woohoo grin

Happy easter!!

Hope the bunny feet turn out great smile Post a pic, I'd love to see them! Big girl giving the dummy away, it's a great way to do it I think, might make it a little bit easier to give it away. Swap it for chocolate!! grin

What a shame! Imagine that, you wake up in the morning with holes all through the eggs... Kids easter bunny must have got hungry laugh

Do they get into your pantry and cupboards? Are they present all year round?

lol yeah what a shame!! Yeah they are here all year round they're everywhere in the house except the bedrooms thankgod an laundry. I really hate it I've tryed so many things to get rid of them but they always are back within a few days everyone around here has them. Really sucks.

Hope the bunny feet turn out great smile Post a pic, I'd love to see them! Big girl giving the dummy away, it's a great way to do it I think, might make it a little bit easier to give it away. Swap it for chocolate!! grin

Yup will definately post a pic! Easter bunny got a little excited with the chocolate this year so here's hoping that will take DDs mind off the dummy!! I'm currently trying to convince her to leave her nappies out too but she won't have a bar of it hahah
Easter Bunny has been to ours too <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Everyones...including other family and friends

Daddy's

Caleb's

Mummy's (spoilt as, DF went a bit overboard)

It's our first easter without my Mum and as a little family, DF INSISTED it be big and special and I love him for it I haven't been this excited about easter since I was like ten!
He's been here too!

My link
Awww smile smile love seeing everyones easter pictures. Looks like everyone is getting very spoilt.

I hope you all have a fantastic day and the kiddies behave after all the chocolate lol. My DD has already had a little meltdown eeeek!

Thanks for sharing grin

xxx

DD1 and DD2 sharing the hunt

Sign in to follow this topic