Huggies Forum

ROLL CALL Lock Rss

I NEVER come here anymore LOL but just wondering if there is any other old members here...so many names I dont recognise anymore!! smile

I NEVER come here anymore LOL but just wondering if there is any other old members here...so many names I dont recognise anymore!! smile

Present smile

Oh I was NOahsmummeee and then Noah06India09 smile

Present smile

Wow hi Ness! An old fave!

back again here too smile
I guess I'm an oldish member unsure
I reckon I probably joined up when DD1 was in her first year - she's now 5, so does that make me an oldie?? lol
(altho I did get rid of my original 'membership', just to clear the slate a bit grin )

im here just not too often smile

I guess I'm an oldish member unsure
I reckon I probably joined up when DD1 was in her first year - she's now 5, so does that make me an oldie?? lol
(altho I did get rid of my original 'membership', just to clear the air a bit grin

Hi Guys, yep I remember you Jenna and Ricki too. its like a reunion in here! haha

soooo bored tonight thought I would just check the old huggies, like I say I dont ever come here anymore, doesnt feel like the old huggies now either.

I'm still here! I am like an annoying pimple that never goes away! Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! laugh

I'm still here! I am like an annoying pimple that never goes away! Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! laugh

haha i remember you too its the bag of lollies i cant forget it!

I still stalk smile was Alli's Missymoo or something like that

what do you consider old member grin

been on here since 2004, but i dont think anyone knows me really sad

lol

Sign in to follow this topic