Huggies Forum

ROLL CALL Lock Rss

I left and then came back to get the toys and figured I Might stay around for a bit and see what happens.

I was christobelle smile
I'm still here too.
I've been here since 2007 with some time off for good behaviour:)
yep..... was a lot of names... love my monkeys, memyselfI, zoo keeper, jessg at one stage!!! Cancelled but am lurking again.... this one is one I made up to annonymously announce a preg!!!
I am thinking I constitute as an "older member"

would like to clarify that I am talking about forum membership not age so back in your box Christy tongue

I wander in every now and then but rarely comment. Things change I guess, this place just doesn't have the same vibe anymore.
I was bridiejo smile

Bwahahaha I did not even realise this lol lol

also agree with what was said about changing user names, I have no idea who is who anymore lol, you have someone say hey Leigha how are you and I am like ummmm, gooood.... lol lol

Leigha''s little men smile

Im still here, I have been a member since 2004, but only really started back on here about a year ago. I was OakleysMummy before smile

I am thinking I constitute as an "older member"

would like to clarify that I am talking about forum membership not age so back in your box Christy tongue

LMAO
I'm here. I couldn't resist the new sig lol. smile
I was sooka's mum originaly (3 years ago)

I'm here. I couldn't resist the new sig lol. smile
I was sooka's mum originaly (3 years ago)

grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats again chickadee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congrats Emily!!!

Funny this should be going on - someone has dredged up a post from 2008!! laugh
Lots of old names in there! smile

I still pop in occasionally wink im an oldie from way back, think i've been on here since 2005.

*hi*

yep..... was a lot of names... love my monkeys, memyselfI, zoo keeper, jessg at one stage!!! Cancelled but am lurking again.... this one is one I made up to annonymously announce a preg!!!

Such a name whore Jess

Sign in to follow this topic