Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Can someone please smack me in the head

Can someone please smack me in the head Lock Rss

I'm clucky, so fricken clucky it is not funny, I WANT A BABY!!!
URGH Im disgusted in myself, I am such a realistic person and well this is the most unrealistic want in the world....oh yes did I mention I'm single??

meh off to have a glass of wine because pregnant people can't have one and I can and so Im taking that as a positive of this situation

Oh Hun, I can fully sympathise with you. I desperately want another baby too...
Don't be disgusted with yourself - its a very normal, natural thing to feel. smile

I'm clucky, so fricken clucky it is not funny, I WANT A BABY!!!
URGH Im disgusted in myself, I am such a realistic person and well this is the most unrealistic want in the world....oh yes did I mention I'm single??

meh off to have a glass of wine because pregnant people can't have one and I can and so Im taking that as a positive of this situation

i wont be any good sorry, i also am so clucky, my youngest baby turned 2 today and i feel so sad they are growing up so quickly and i have no tiny babies anymore sad
she is a little diva and has put my hubby off anymore for now so i dont know whats going to happen but i hate the idea thats the end for me...i am 30 today too so also drinking wine lol

I don't yet..... perhaps when DD is walking and talking more I might, but I am quite happy with my solution for when that cluckiness arises.... I will be adding furry or feathered members to our family!!
lol
I've already warned DH that he can expect a kitten sometime shortly after DD2 turns two..

I think kids, like tattoos and piercings, are quite addictive.

Perhaps DD will have a shocker of a day tomorrow and knock that cluckiness right out of your head!! laugh laugh

i wont be any good sorry, i also am so clucky, my youngest baby turned 2 today and i feel so sad they are growing up so quickly and i have no tiny babies anymore sad
she is a little diva and has put my hubby off anymore for now so i dont know whats going to happen but i hate the idea thats the end for me...i am 30 today too so also drinking wine lol

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you've both had a lovely day smile

.i am 30 today too so also drinking wine lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
i think my cluckiness has been brought on by my birthday this week too and booking my little miss in for kinder interview

**cheers***

I don't yet..... perhaps when DD is walking and talking more I might, but I am quite happy with my solution for when that cluckiness arises.... I will be adding furry or feathered members to our family!!
lol
I've already warned DH that he can expect a kitten sometime shortly after DD2 turns two..

I think kids, like tattoos and piercings, are quite addictive.

Perhaps DD will have a shocker of a day tomorrow and knock that cluckiness right out of your head!! laugh laugh

we can;t have pets here other than fish and well fish just dont cut it.

we can;t have pets here other than fish and well fish just dont cut it.

sad
I have two funny little fellows - they do ok! lol
But yes, not quite as interactive as a furry pet roll eyes

Consider yourself slapped!

I am 39 weeks pregnant with #2 and would really like a glass of wine....!!

Cannot get comfy, B hicks visiting, and more.........generally have had enough now!

Cannot get comfy, B hicks visiting, and more.........generally have had enough now!

Ah, we have the voice of reason!! laugh

It's really so easy to forget what a pain in the ass pregnancy really is!! laugh

(mind you I didn't do pregnant very well..... ph34r )

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I will admit i had an incredibly easy pregnancy and birth. My only issue was reflux, blergh yep remembering that is helping to easy the craziness

happy to help....

Now about that glass of wine????
Sign in to follow this topic