Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Whats a good perfume? Lock Rss

As the topic says I wanted to know of a good perfume to get. I don't want something very expensive, no more then $40-$50. What would be your favourite? Are the celebrity ones any good? Thanks

As the topic says I wanted to know of a good perfume to get. I don't want something very expensive, no more then $40-$50. What would be your favourite? Are the celebrity ones any good? Thanks

A cheap perfume that I think is quite nice is So...?. They have a few different fragrances in the range. You can buy it from Priceline for about $25 a bottle.

http://au.sofragrance.com/products

I personally like any of the J-LO, Paris Hilton or Britney spears ones. IT depends what you like. The ones I have listed are all really sweet smelling. Not musk or anything like that!

I have White Diamonds for Women by Elizabeth Taylor. I think it goes for about $40. It has a lovely fragrance.

One of my perfumes is Ralph Lauren HOT and thats really nice and not expensive smile
The J-Lo Glow one is a really good fresh smelling one.
Also the aqua bottle Ralph Lauren one (sorry can't remember the name)
And Cool Water is really nice
I was having a spray and sniff moment in price line the other day with a friend lol
I smelt a very pretty one dolce and habana I no that's not spelt right lol but it's a good price like $40 I think.
Also I love the juicy couture I have a big bottle it was my birth present lol very dear for a big bottle but I'm sure you can get smaller ones for a reasonable price.
I just bought Kate moss it's in a blue bottle for $35.00 that's really lovely.....I have a obsession with perfumes lol
Oh halle berry has some beautiful ones to the purple one I bought my mum it's sooo sweet and nice...I want it now lol
I like Angel but it is very expensive. So I buy the cheap versions from Kmart or Target - that way you can actually get a few different sorts so you can swap them around!
I wear either Elizabeth Ardens Red Door or Marc Jacobs Daisy

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

fire and ice is my favourite, and relatively cheap too.

fire and ice is my favourite, and relatively cheap too.

this is my all time favourite too. it is getting harder to get though. i cant buy it in a store anymore and have to go online. even then most of them dont have it in stock anymore sad.

i love stella mccartney's 'stella' it is exxy but it smell so yum.
as someone else said, marc jacobs Daisy is nice if you are into those florally scents - i love it.

all mine are a little higher in price range though :S
Sign in to follow this topic