Huggies Forum

Esanda Finance Lock Rss

Has anyone gone through Esanda recently for a new car loan? I'm trying to suss out the interest rate to compare with others, but am having no luck on the net or over the phone (on hold for 20mins before I hung up!). Thanks
DO NOT US THEM.

I GOT A LOAN FROM THE A YEAR FOR A CAR AND PAYED IT OFF WITHIN THE YEAR. ABOUT 6 MONTHS AFTER THEY WERE TRYING TO CONTACT ME ( BUT I HAD CHANGED ADDRESS AND MOBILE NUMBER...DID NOT LET THEM KNOW AS I NO LONGER HAD BUSSINESS WITH THEM) ANYWAY AS THEY WERE RINGING WORK AND FAMILY MEMBER TRYING TO GET HOLD OF ME TO SEE IF I WANTED ANOTHER LOAN WITH THEM. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR UR PERSONAL INFORMATION. I WAS SO MAD WITH THEM I RAND THEM AND GAVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND...LET JUST SAY THEY NEVER CONTACTED THEM AGAIN.
I wouldn't suggest using them unless there your last option. Our interest rate is 16.9% but thankfully w can refinance soon and get away from them
well those two replies arent very positive at all sad

personally i use them. interest rate is 10.8% and i dont get charged to bpay (a lot of companies charge extra for the privilege!)

i havent had any issues at all. no direct contact as yet. pay my loan on time, no problems.

i would recommend them because i have not had a negative experience. i have had a loan with st george too for my last car and same thing. no issues, good service all the rest and a good interest rate.
We have had 2 Esanda loans , one for a boat and one for a car. We found them great and they were the finance company affiliated with ANZ somehow??

The only problem we found was that once you pay one off they regulary send you letters saying you are already approved for $50,000
Yes Esanda is affiliated with ANZ, there interest rates aren't advertised as they will give you a interest rate depending on you application. so if you have a not so good credit history, casual employment that you haven't been with for long...so on, your interest rate could be higher then someone who has a great credit history, fulltime employment that they have been in for years.

I have used them with my first car, had no issues at all. with my now car i just used who the car yard used and that was st george motor finance and my interest rate is like 11%, no issues with them either, and no Esanda hasn't hunted me down to offer me things either tongue

A banks a bank. The big 5 are all pretty much the same and have similar rates. If you have a problem with a bank, complain. -dont like the response, take it to there dispute centre, you'll find they kiss your butt in ways you never imagined wink Generally, you should get a lower rate if you don't use one of the majors.
Thanks for the replies. I wasn't expecting such a mixed response. We are getting a new Holden and that's who they deal with, but we also got a quote/pre approval from our bank so either way I'm not fazed, just looking for the best deal. We've also been with Toyota Finance before and they have sent letters with $40 000 pre approval, so it's not just Esanda that bugs you after the contract is payed off lol.
Sign in to follow this topic