Tuna bake is a fav in my house and oh my gosh so so easy!!! I just use the jar sauce in the pasta isle. Cook the pasta, trow in a drained can of tuna and the bake sauce. Mix it up throw it in an oven dish, sprinle with cheese and wake it in teh oven to brown.
I also through in some diced frozen vegies too smile
Mini Pizzas are great aswell! I make up HUGE amounts and freeze them to have only lazy nights..... We make our own pizza dough, super easy! tongue then u can make tiny little ones that are easy for teh kids to pick up. Put whatever you like on there smile
Also mini quishes.... You can also freeze these smile I chop up LOADS of fresh vegies, you can really use any vegies you like!!Here is the recipe!! Its so easy and my kids LOVE them!!!
4 rashers of bacon - diced
1 small onion or 1/2 large - diced (You can use red onion for extra colour instead of a brown onion)
2 Tablespoons of tasty cheese - grated
3 - 4 pre-made frozen puff pastry squares
salt & pepper to taste
Dash of thickened cream - Optional
Sprinkle of fresh or dried Parsley - Optional
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Lightly grease 2 patty cake pans (12 cup) with cooking spray or butter.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs, bacon, onion, cheese & salt & pepper with a fork until all mixed together well.
4. Using an egg ring, glass or pastry cutter, cut circles out of the defrosted puff pastry and place into the greased patty cake trays (you can use muffin trays but the patty cake ones fit better).
5. Spoon the mixture into the pastry.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.