Huggies Forum

Errrr.. Lock Rss

Our local mall has a purpose built PARENTS ROOM, with toilets for wee kids and a place to feed and change babies etc..its all very handy but,
What really annoys me is little 14-16 year olds thinking they have the right to be in there..and they dont even have a baby!!
The first time i saw a young couple cuddled up on the couch watching playhouse disney i just thouhgt "wtf?" and went about my business and left, but the last few times ive been in there, there have been young girls in the play area clowning around (like 14/15ish) a girl unplugged the microwave to charge her phone, bunches of girls on the couch making loud rude comments,one even said on her way our "breastfeeding is pretty much indecent exposure!!" and the weirdest..two girls went to the loo together (there are two toilets side by side) with the door wide open..and there were toddlers needing to go!
I really think there should be a security guard or someone to go and check every now and then to kick them out!!
Im not the only mum annyoed with it, so i know its not just me, were all fed up with the immature crap that goes on!!

Had to get that off my chest lol
I feel better now smile
I would be so peeved about it too. Definately complain about it. It's not like you're asking for a full time security guard, surely they could send one who could routinely come down and check it. My biggest annoyance at our mall is able bodied people not being bothered to walk 10 extra steps to the escalators and using the lift instead. You get a bunch of 14/15 year olds in it, they fill it up and you can't get in with your stroller but even worse - they aren't getting out of it, they just ride it up and down laughing and pissing off all the mothers and less abled people.

Good luck with your complaint, I hope you get your parents room back. (Your parents room sounds awesome by the way, ours is a very small room with one change table, 3 cubicles with "comfy" chairs in them, a microwave and bottle warmer.)
I would complain to. Ppl like them are just plain rude an need a kick up the back side.

Our local mall has a purpose built PARENTS ROOM, with toilets for wee kids and a place to feed and change babies etc..its all very handy but,
What really annoys me is little 14-16 year olds thinking they have the right to be in there..and they dont even have a baby!!
The first time i saw a young couple cuddled up on the couch watching playhouse disney i just thouhgt "wtf?" and went about my business and left, but the last few times ive been in there, there have been young girls in the play area clowning around (like 14/15ish) a girl unplugged the microwave to charge her phone, bunches of girls on the couch making loud rude comments,one even said on her way our "breastfeeding is pretty much indecent exposure!!" and the weirdest..two girls went to the loo together (there are two toilets side by side) with the door wide open..and there were toddlers needing to go!
I really think there should be a security guard or someone to go and check every now and then to kick them out!!
Im not the only mum annyoed with it, so i know its not just me, were all fed up with the immature crap that goes on!!

Had to get that off my chest lol
I feel better now smile

I don't know about other places but most parents rooms in Sydney have security cameras at the entry to the parents room and sometimes inside too.

I didn't think they used them much but one day there were a few young girls in there doing their hair, trying clothes on etc. A few minutes later a security guard came in and asked them to move on.

It's kinda freaky in some ways knowing that someone may be watching but it's for good reason I suppose.

Complain to centre management.

I would definately complain!! stupid bloody teenages really get me angry....they think they can do what they want when they want....grrrrr

I sound like a really old 25 year old haha

Sign in to follow this topic