Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. How to word a cancellation letter

How to word a cancellation letter Lock Rss

So I need to write up a cancellation letter for my gym membership (I am changing to a 24/7 gym simply for convenience) however, I have no idea how to word it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks smile
I would put something like:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all your staff for your wonderful support during my membership at your gym. Unfortunately I am not able to continue my membership with your gym as it no longer suits my needs.
I didn't realise you would have to write a letter? When I cancel things I just ring up and ask to cancel.. they don't need a reason - its your money so you shouldn't have to explain yourself...

Thanks I might go with something like that.

Yeah with this gym you need 2 weeks notice and a written thing to say you want to cancel, I am just emailing it through! I've never cancelled anything so just assumed it was the norm!
Wow that's a bit picky isn't it! Have they got a waiting list or something?

Nah no waiting list! I never really thought about it lol and not long after I joined they changed the notice period from 4 weeks to 2!

Wow that's a bit picky isn't it! Have they got a waiting list or something?

Gives them a chance to try and change your mind. My gym requires a written notice for cancellation for that reason.
Sign in to follow this topic