Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Past life hypnosis Lock Rss

Just wondering if anyone has ever done a past life regression thru hypnosis?

I'd absolutely love to give it a go one day smile

Oh sounds great!!
May I ask how far you went back? smile

omg i would LOVE to do it!

Never had one but would love to get one done on DD, ever since she could talk she has always said to me when i was with my old mum the one with the curly hair, or my old mum was really mean she used to hurt me, im glad your my new mum. would love to know what her last life was like!

Never had one but would love to get one done on DD, ever since she could talk she has always said to me when i was with my old mum the one with the curly hair, or my old mum was really mean she used to hurt me, im glad your my new mum. would love to know what her last life was like!

Oh wow!! It's amazing how some kids bring some of their past life with them, hey..

Lucky her to have you, and lucky you to be able to erase those bad experiences with good ones!! smile

Yeah kids are amazing with this kinda thing. She gets sad when she talks bout her old mum cos she was mean but its very interesting! DD is very special when it comes to spiritual stuff... its all been positive so far so hope it stays that way lol
ellebeegee

where did u look to find someone who does it?
what did they do?
what did u have to do?
who were u in the past life?
do u remember being hypnotised or do they record it or something so u can see it?
how much did it cost?

Sign in to follow this topic