Huggies Forum

Check out this doll Rss

So tell me would let your kids play with this doll?

I remember there was a post about the breast feeding doll and alot of people said it was a natural thing to do, So how do you feel about this doll?

Doll

OMG.. Is that serious or what?
Thats just crazy

I remember there was a post about the breast feeding doll and alot of people said it was a natural thing to do, So how do you feel about this doll?

Doll

I get that some parent might want to explain what will happen to mum when baby brother/sister is arriving, especially if it will be something like a home birth with the older kids around, but as a general rule I would probably prefer they play with a raggedy anne or andy...
wowza!!
Although I think this one takes it a little too far...
um...

wowza!!

pretty much what i said.

Doll

Although I think this one takes it a little too far...
um...

I don't personally see anything wrong with either of those dolls.

I have boys, so might not hold their attention, but I would have no reservations about them playing with either doll.

Wouldn't pay $150 for it.

Wouldn't pay $150 for it.

I think you'll find it's actually $150 for the pattern, not just one doll smile
and yeah, if they wanted to I'd let them play with it.
WOWSERS!

I personally wont be purchasing either of those for my children & if they ever get given one, not sure that it would be coming out of its box!

Why?

Age appropriateness. For MY FAMILY, my DD does not need to know all the details of childbirth, that will come later & for DS, well, he's 12 & it would be 'totally NOT cool for him to be playing with dolls' - LOL
**sigh**

angry
eek
Sign in to follow this topic