Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Tattoos?? Lock Rss

hi i have yet to get my tattoo of my DD but my DP got her initials down his arm from his albow to his wrist (the white part not sure what its called) then he got his favourite thing around her initials which is water so you could do something like that? when i do get around to doing mine ill be getting a heart with family in the middle and around it will be animals of what i think represents each family member and thinking of putting that on my shoulder blade. what about on the back of your neck? or would you want it to be more visible to you? there are so many designs out there or if you can think of something youd like it would be one of a kind as youve designed it yourself. hope you come up with something grin

sorry for the essay lol
I have both DS's names and middle names and date of birth on either shoulder blade. The writting is just a nice font called Jacoba I think.

I have DS1 name in a nice script writing on my wrist, im gong to get DS2 name in a couple of weeks, my other wrist already has something there so unsure where to DS2 name, i was thinking on top of wrist or forearm. DF has DS1 name3 on his lower back and will be getting DS2 name on back as well.
i have my boys names on my wrist, hope the pic works.

i also have DH's name on myother wrist, i got them last year for our wedding anniversary.

i wanted them somewhere i could see them all the time, and i already have a tat on my back.

DH has DS1's name on his arm, incorperated in a celtic band, and is yet to get DS2's name, but got my name on his chest in a heart with big angel wings around the heart.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2wfmyw0.jpg
How about a charm bracelet on either your wrist or ankle?
each charm representing either your children/husband/parent whateva? something elegant. eg: im a kiwi so the band or bracelet itself would be perhaps maori design, with a charm for my son, perhaps significant happenings in your life? goodluck
I have dd1s name on my left wrist with her date of birth.
Uncanny thing is when I got that done I also got two hearts on my other arm like just below the elbow on the inside of your arm part, there hard to explain they join in together it's the album cover from the band H.I.M the funeral of hearts album any who when I had the twins I thought wow they so represent the twins lol! I will more then likely get there names around each heart.
Dp and my brother both have her dd1s name on there forearms and dp has sleeves so I dunno where the twins names will be put since the person has does our tattoos have moved as well..
DP and I have always intended getting the kids names tattoed on - but havent got around to it yet. I intend getting the kids name in a nice script on the inside of my left wrist.

Dp was intending to get the two boys name done like a cross with one of the letters they share used to cross (ie one name running horizontal and one running vertical). Now that #3s on the way not sure if that will change.

My friends mum has her kids (3) names around her ankle with leaves and flowers joining each name together - which looks really good. She got it done for her 50th birthday lol

I have DD1s name on the top of my foot and DD2s name between my shoulder blades. DF has each of the girls names on the insides of his upper arms. It looks really cool with there middle names too (both have Michelle) because ones says "Lily Michelle" and the other says "Isla Michelle".

Hey all, I was just wondering if any of you have tattoos to represent your kids? Names etc..
Me and DP will be getting our baby's name but I don't know if I want it incorporated into a design and what design. Also a bit stuck trying to find a placement. My upper back is already taken up, I want to keep my upper arms for other tats, not too sure on forearms, was thinking maybe on the side of my forearm. Have any of you got any ideas?? Photos to share maybe??

I decided not to get tattoos with my kids names until I had finished having kids. Otherwise I'll end up with the issue of how to add to the tattoo. Placement is an issue for me too as I have other tattoos.

When I'm ready to have it done I will make an appointment to see my tattoo artist and have him draw up a couple of designs and go from there. Why don't you pop in and see a tattoo artist and discuss it with him/her. They might think of something that no one else has, and they will be able to help with design questions.
i have stars on my foot with the first letter of their first name now have to get a another star added
i all so have a blue butterfly on my left wrist for my mum she always wanted one but scared of needles

i have my boys names on my wrist, hope the pic works.

i also have DH's name on myother wrist, i got them last year for our wedding anniversary.

i wanted them somewhere i could see them all the time, and i already have a tat on my back.

DH has DS1's name on his arm, incorperated in a celtic band, and is yet to get DS2's name, but got my name on his chest in a heart with big angel wings around the heart.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2wfmyw0.jpg

Love your pandora bracelet!
I want to get my bubbas name in big script tupe on the side of my neck. DP wants to get a hand or foot print when hes born and get that and his name on his chest.
Sign in to follow this topic