Huggies Forum

vacumn cleaners Rss

y vacumn cleaner is making me sooo mad!!! we bought it brand new about a year ago its a kambrook bagless one. And the suction has suddenly just disappeared its hardly there. Ive cleaned the filters checked the hose for blockage but nothing has changed it.
I really need a good vacumn cleaner because DS is still on the ground and love to pick things up and stick it his mouth,

Anyone know of a great vacumn cleaner with the bst suction ever??? Or even what could be wrong with my vacumm cleaner?
If it is still under warranty, take it back & get it repaired.

otherwise, i have a Dyson & love it. They are pretty expensive, but well worth the money - i have had mine about 10 years now & no hassels.
We have a Dyson and it's the best thing ever.
Another vote for Dyson smile
yup dyson all the way smile best buy ever, as said before expensive but will last, not like most vacuum cleaners
Well i have a Kirby- not a dyson LOL!! tongue And i LUUUUUUUUUUUUUV it!!!

yes very expensive but Boy OH Boy can is SUCK!!! wooo hoooo.

Yes can u tell i luv it??
I say go for a Dyson!!

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Well i have a Kirby- not a dyson LOL!! tongue And i LUUUUUUUUUUUUUV it!!!

yes very expensive but Boy OH Boy can is SUCK!!! wooo hoooo.

Yes can u tell i luv it??

LOL

Kirby would be my next choice, but $$$$$$$$ yikes.

LOL

Kirby would be my next choice, but $$$$$$$$ yikes.

MMhmmmmmm oh yes the $$$$! lol.... You can pick them up second hand though smile Not that i did lol....

Cost $3500. But we had just sold our first house, so it was a bit of a gift to myself cool

But i do, i just totally luv every inch of it. Worth all the dollars!
I have a dyson it's great it has started making a bit of a funny sound though and i know i should get it serviced but i secretly want it to break so i can get an upright dyson LOL might have to accidently drop it or something it's been going great guns for about 7 years now
I won a Dyson earlier this year, I am very happy with it, does a great job.
Gotta say Dyson is awesome! Absolutely love mine! Sucks like a mad thing and I've got the tubo head attachment is great for getting hidden dirt/sand/fluff out of carpets and stuff. Best money I have ever spent!

A friend has a Kirby and she loves it but holy moley was it expensive!! She could have bought 3 Dysons for the same price laugh
Sign in to follow this topic