Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Crying and sob stories on reality shows

Crying and sob stories on reality shows Lock Rss

I was watching masterchef last night and AGAIN someone was crying and saying stuff about their life and blah blah blah, yaddah yaddah, i am trying to find myself crap.
I want to watch the cooking not watch people crying!!
And if i hear the word JOURNEY!! once more i am going to kick the hell out of my tv.

Now dont get me wrong i know they are under stress and alot of emotions come out, but come on, they give me the sh#ts.

Like this sort of thing... I have come so far on my JOURNEY angry and i have learnt so much about my self blah blah.
Anyway am i the only one that feels like this or am i just a cold hearted BIATCH????
And its not just Masterchef its other shows as well.
I dont watch MC but I know what you mean! laugh
Just like on AGT or whatever..they show someone talking about their hard life etc which makes you think...yep they are obviously gonna get in roll eyes its sooo predictable!
totally agree!!!

All that crying crap is annoying!!!
and biggest Loser does it, and all the talent shows.

Dancing/cooking/singing/eating was the only thing that kept me sane it was my escape from the terrable life i have whah whah whah!!!

insert which ever is applicable hehehehe

Kiddi <3

Yeah, im fairly over the crying as well! (on master chef) Im pretty sure i heard the judges say before the show had started, that there was less tears, almost none this season compared to others when they have just been filled with crying. Umm if this is what you call no tears, id like to see what they call tears! there is AT LEAST 1 or 2 people that cry EVERY SINGLE episode!
no comment, I dont watch the reality shows,I want some escape from reality when I watch tv lol

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Yeah, im fairly over the crying as well! (on master chef) Im pretty sure i heard the judges say before the show had started, that there was less tears, almost none this season compared to others when they have just been filled with crying. Umm if this is what you call no tears, id like to see what they call tears! there is AT LEAST 1 or 2 people that cry EVERY SINGLE episode!

Yeah i heard that too. Less crying they said.
UMMMMMM lOTS of crying and im sick of it.
Sometimes i wonder when they start crying its because they have made a crapola dish and they are going for the sympathy vote.
It wouldnt work for me.
I just wish the judges would say, get a grip, shut up and just bloody cook damn it!! wink
hahaha yep feel the same way here lol I stopped watching MC this season cause I was soooo over Tissue Tina (aka Sun) I couldnt stand it anymore.

Yep I hate it to. DH especially hates it, he normally ends up swearing at the tv and getting me to change the channel. My DH doesn't like sun either and he was rather annoyed that danielle got saved last night.

Depends what time of the month it is.
One half I'm tearing up and going oh that poor dear oh I just wanna hug him/her and take him/her home and love him/her forever and ever.
And the other half of the month of frothing at the mouth, spittle flying while I'm yelling at the tv saying man up you little bit.ches. Grow a spine or nut sack or something and cook that food/do that thing that your suppose to be doing or getting paid to do.
Blah blah yada yada.

HAHA im so the same! About the getting angry part. I dont really have a sympathy for them. With the exception that of the fella (cant remember his name) who had cerabal palsy on MC, he made me cry whenever i watched him! But everyone else im just like "argh, grow a pair!, get over yourself, etc etc" they make me so angry, like seriously what are they really crying about? I totally think its to get a sympathy vote from the judges. I dont watch any other reality shows except for MC, so im just commenting on that.

hahaha yep feel the same way here lol I stopped watching MC this season cause I was soooo over Tissue Tina (aka Sun) I couldnt stand it anymore.

Ugh! I hate Sun! And that Mat guy. I cant stand him. He makes my blood boil, i cannot understand how he is still in there!!! He is soooo sh!t. MAkes the worst food ALL the time. I cant wait to see the ep when he gets busted for cheating! Sucked in to him.
lol I think it is all just put on for TV, hence why i never really watch them shows..sooner or later surely the sympathy card won't work blink
If I wanted to hear sob stories I'd watch Oprah. I was MC to see the cooking, not to see someone bawling their eyes out. It only makes me roll my eyes. Seriously, the judges have made their decision, why bother rolling out the tears? It won't do you any favours!
I wish they'd pick people without sob stories for these shows. Sure, you're away from your family, but this is what you CHOSE to do. Ugh, someone needs to give them some concrete.

Sign in to follow this topic