Huggies Forum

Trust Lock Rss

Amazing movie is all I can say.

I would actually really recommend everyone to watch it.

I was feeling so many emotions last night you would have thought it was that time of the month lol I even ended up crying blink

It just really makes you think..makes you feel upset and angry..scared.i love movies that can pull such emotions out of you smile

By the way it's about a movie of a girl who just turns 14 years old and starts talking to man named " charlie " on the internet. I won't say anymore because you can pretty much work out what goes on from there.
Morning grin

Sounds like a really good movie, is it on dvd or cinema? Sorry haha I'm not really up with all the latest movies these days laugh laugh
Morning grin

umm well apparently it's rated R..and only hit 28 cinemas..i downloaded it so have no idea if it's on dvd yet BUt i just looked it up and it says it will be released on july 26th 2011..but doesn't say where tongue

So if you download movies..probably better off doing it that way tongue

It's weird it's rated R though because there is nothing too graphic..i think because it makes such an impact and so emotional lol
Ahaha we have thousands of downloaded movies, I will add that to my collection today grin grin

I enjoy watching movies like that so can't wait to watch it!! Jeez R rating, don't see that around alot lol

Ahaha we have thousands of downloaded movies, I will add that to my collection today grin grin

I enjoy watching movies like that so can't wait to watch it!! Jeez R rating, don't see that around alot lol

lol I know hey laugh

Even my df liked it and he never likes movies I want to watch lol

lol I know hey laugh

Even my df liked it and he never likes movies I want to watch lol

Haha must be good then! I will watch it tonight and let you know what I thought of it tongue

Haha must be good then! I will watch it tonight and let you know what I thought of it tongue

oh awsome make sure you do! lol

make sure you have some tissues and boxing gloves ready too haha

oh awsome make sure you do! lol

make sure you have some tissues and boxing gloves ready too haha

Thanks for the heads up haha I cry in everything since having kids laugh laugh
Sounds really good might have to get dp to get our friend to look for it smile
Dp and I always have different tastes in movies but when it came to watching my sisters keeper I watched him fight back that tears lol
hahaha tongue it shouldn't be too hard to find hopefully grin

I got it off of piratebay.

But yeah..really emotional movie so be prepared lol

At some parts i would just yell at the tv lol

hahaha tongue it shouldn't be too hard to find hopefully grin

I got it off of piratebay.

But yeah..really emotional movie so be prepared lol

At some parts i would just yell at the tv lol

With out a doubt I will cry then lol I balled my eyes out in just about everything that is remotely sad I full on was crying not the silent cry but the whimpering cry in marly and me gasp I'm a sook like that huggies adds even pull my heart strings blink

With out a doubt I will cry then lol I balled my eyes out in just about everything that is remotely sad I full on was crying not the silent cry but the whimpering cry in marly and me gasp I'm a sook like that huggies adds even pull my heart strings blink

oh no hahaha yeah i was sort of trying to hide it from DF..bult failed lol

I actually ended up having a little panick attack as well wondering like omg what if that ever happened to DD blink I think that is whhhy it's so full on because you think of..what if it was my child? and you just completely freak out.
Sign in to follow this topic