Huggies Forum

STEPS... Uni Lock Rss

Hi anyone gone through the STEPS course to gain uni entry?

I go for my test tomorrow morning to see if i can get into the excelorated course.

Im so nervous as they do mark you to make sure you can handle the work load as its such a hard and fast course.

I have NO IDEA what sort of things are goign to be on the test. Apparently it will take about 2 hours though....

Im VERY nervous!!
No but goodluck! What are you going to study?
Thankyou!

First i jsut want to pass this test LOL!

Id love to do midwifery, so would have to do an extra Science module next term. Otherwise my all time fav thing to study would be Criminal psychology BUT......... lets just go one step at a time LOL!!
You will be fine! I submitted my mature age entry thing without paying too much attention to it, as I was holding DD on my lap at the time. WHen I got accepted, I realised I had spelt my own name wrong on the application. And I still got in!

I have an exam tomorrow morning too (I should get off here and study) so will be thinking of you too. Uni rocks. Enjoy it!

You will be fine! I submitted my mature age entry thing without paying too much attention to it, as I was holding DD on my lap at the time. WHen I got accepted, I realised I had spelt my own name wrong on the application. And I still got in!

I have an exam tomorrow morning too (I should get off here and study) so will be thinking of you too. Uni rocks. Enjoy it!

laugh thats gold!!

Thanks i really hope i get through! I doubt myself so much!!! They dont usually grade the test to get into Steps, but because im doing the fast track course so 12 weeks and not 12 months they do take your marks into account!!

I would so study if i knew what i should be studying for!! LOL! I have no idea what is going to be on the test!!
Sign in to follow this topic