Huggies Forum

Childcare fees.... Lock Rss

I am wonderng what people are paying in childcare fee's? A bit NOSEY i know ! I am really unsure what we will be paying next financial year.. I will earn $30,000 my partner will earn $61,000. I am paying top rate ATM but I do know places vary, as I am paying $37 a day for 6hrs at a family daycare...

I am wonderng what people are paying in childcare fee's? A bit NOSEY i know ! I am really unsure what we will be paying next financial year.. I will earn $30,000 my partner will earn $61,000. I am paying top rate ATM but I do know places vary, as I am paying $37 a day for 6hrs at a family daycare...

DD's childcare is $65 a day full rate, soon to be $68 a day from early july. Between DH and I we earn roughly $88000 and i pay out of pocket just under $100 a week for 2 days.
I know depending on where you live it will vary in prices...i'm outside of Sydney whereas in sydney i know it can be alot more expensive! HTH =)
We are a single income family and we pay $64 a day for Pre school in NSW

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure that you'd still qualify for at least part of the childcare benefit. I'm pretty sure the cutoff is over $100k? Perhaps call C/link and check with them?

And $37 for a half day is pretty excessive! Especially for family daycare. They're supposed to be cheaper.

We pay $68 per day for DS (full price). But we get 50% of that back with the rebate (which you'd get too if you both are working/studying). Although, his is part of a private school (early learning centre). His old daycare, we paid $2 less per day, I think.
For DD to go one day a week to childcare i pay about $16 and it includes all food. Between DP and i we don't earn very much at all.
The full cost at my child care is 74.50 from july.
I pay 32 dollars a day. And i get 50% of that back with the rebate.
DF and my income over $100k and we get a 8% rebate of daily fee's.

Our daycares full rate per day is $80 soon to be $83.30 grrrrr so atm our Out of Pocket is $374 per week!!!

THANK GOD the 50% rebate kicks in for fortnightly payment as of next month!!!

I pay full fees, $73.50 a day. Dh makes well over the 150k cut off for the childcare benefit and we aren't entitled to the rebate lol
I'm glad we don't have to do it anymore but we were paying $660 a week for 2 kids in full time daycare in Canberra - not sure what the daily rate was as we got it slightly cheaper as a weekly rate of $330 each.

I pay full fees, $73.50 a day. Dh makes well over the 150k cut off for the childcare benefit and we aren't entitled to the rebate lol

We pay $64 a day and don't get the rebate either, it sucks hey?

I'm glad we don't have to do it anymore but we were paying $660 a week for 2 kids in full time daycare in Canberra - not sure what the daily rate was as we got it slightly cheaper as a weekly rate of $330 each.

Holy Hell!!!! gasp
ours is $68 per day per child and we currently pay $160 per week for 2 kids for 2 days a week. if we were 5 days a week it would be $400 per week.
Sign in to follow this topic