Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Just made the mistake of Lock Rss

Stumbling into Ju-liar gillard's facebook page

Grrr her lies And fakeness make my blood boil !!!

Does anyone here honestly believe the carbon tax a good thing !? And does she really believe big business won't pass it down to all of us in her 'save face' that it won't be passed onto families or small businesses ??

Thoughts??
Actually I think the CT is a good thing. Needs to be done at some point. In saying that though I haven't seen a full news report in months and am not familiar with how they've proposed to package it.
I believe the Carbon Tax is a good thing. Australia needs to stop relying on coal and other raw materials like a third world nation and get into renewable resources and new technologies. Natural resources are not infinite and they create pollution.
I think the government is doing a really crappy job at selling the tax though. And they keep making really poor decisions - like the ban on livestock exports to Indonesia.
Both major parties are equally incompetent though. I think I might start voting for the Greens...
That's fair enough RG ... There is my answer - I have found one Huggies person in favour wink lol

No newspapers!?

I'm with you though Skippy ... It's the lies that are boiling me. Noone knows what's going on, particularly since we were told there was going to be no CT and now here we are ... Noone is confident enough to invest in anything right now sad

I haven't the brain capacity to comprehend nor follow politics. I'm not embarrassed nor ashamed to admit that.
However, like I mentioned, it IS politics, I'm not completely deluded, they generally all do tell the lie but Gillard was voted in because her campaign said NO Carbon Tax (to the best of my knowledge) and that is why people voted for her. Then as soon as she is in, she then gets up on t.v and blatantly says she lied. THAT boiled my blood. Can't stand a woman/person that can lie in the face of a whole country.
Plus, another reason why I dnt like her as she did something, can't recall now, memory is like a sieve, but something about not crying or feeling remorsful in a situation she REALLY should have. THEN when it was mentioned in the papers she THEN got up on stage and cried about it. Fu.ck lady, if you can't do it the first time, if you need the papers to tell you when you need to cry then you need a good head butting to begin with.
But, in the grander scheme of things, I don't like the other guy neither.
Doesn't matter, I've enough spit for everyone.

Holy moly... you seriously crack me up Skippy! grin I love your way with words! LOL!

On another topic, and seeing as though Huggies STILL haven't fixed their blasted PM function... have you booked that helicopter flight yet?? smile

That's fair enough RG ... There is my answer - I have found one Huggies person in favour wink lol

No newspapers!?

I've just come off a couple of months of morning sickness and I could barely manage to prepare dinner each day, so my care factor for what was going on in the rest of the world was 0 smile Since then I've been solo parenting as dh has just taken a new job working away 11 days at a time. Dinner/bathtime falls when the news is on, I usually have the computer, huggies, FB etc and check regularly as I'm walking past, that's about the extent of my involvement in the outside world atm smile
i think it is a bit of a crock and cant see how it can actually improve anything. this government is full of lies and we are trusting this government to take this extra tax and use it for the purpose it was given. yeah right!

i think it is a bit of a crock and cant see how it can actually improve anything. this government is full of lies and we are trusting this government to take this extra tax and use it for the purpose it was given. yeah right!

The Caron Tax could have huge benefits for Australia if implemented properly. It would reduce pollution and force heavy polluters to actually clean up their act and use renewable resources. It will create new industries which will focus on producing clean energy and will create thousands of jobs. It's not crock - it's the future. cool Many developed nations have already either implemented some sort of a carbon tax/emissions trading scheme or are in the process of doing so. The only nations which are opposed to are ones that rely heavily on coal (USA, Australia, etc).
Only problem is that Julia hasn't released any details on how this tax will actually be implemented. And given labor's recent record (failed insulation scheme, money wasted on improving schools, failed mining tax) I have a feeling it's gonna be yet another disaster. unsure

The Caron Tax could have huge benefits for Australia if implemented properly.

and that is it isnt it. if implemented properly. this government hasnt implemented anything properly imo. we keep giving and giving and giving with no results. enough already, i am so sick of their bs.
I don't believe this tax will actually improve anything. The cost is just going to be passed onto us in everything we buy. Gillard says it's not going to affect petrol prices but the Greens don't like that and they now hold the balance of power so it probably will eventually. I can't wait to vote her out at the next election. Pity that it's two years away
I'm undecided on CT. but i have a question.

If our dollar is so strong why the f### do we seem to be paying through the nose for everything
?

I just got a letter explaining new electricity increases, my food shopping bill has nearly double in the last month, the rent prices in my town are sky rocketing (a house with no heating in the middle of the bronx is $280-$310p/w) and don't get me started on petrol and gas prices!

I'm tempted to move overseas!!!

ahhh.. rant over. lol grin

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

I'm undecided on CT. but i have a question.

If our dollar is so strong why the f### do we seem to be paying through the nose for everything
?

I just got a letter explaining new electricity increases, my food shopping bill has nearly double in the last month, the rent prices in my town are sky rocketing (a house with no heating in the middle of the bronx is $280-$310p/w) and don't get me started on petrol and gas prices!

I'm tempted to move overseas!!!

ahhh.. rant over. lol grin

Because our country is run by a bunch of halfwits! blink Oooops! Did I say that? Yes, it would seem I did. wink

Bring back Johnny boy I say! smile

Sign in to follow this topic