Huggies Forum

Vent Lock Rss

ok guys sorry about this I just feel that I need to vent

Last night I asked my fb friends if they knew what deductions we can claim on tax because I want to get the max out of mine and hubbys refund as we want to spend the money on setting up the baby stuff (cot pram car seat ect ect) and to hopefully pay off our fridge or part of. So Ive asked and my friends sisters friend went off at me telling me to budget and all this other stuff claiming that I spend my money all the time on random crap I dont need..... hmmmm funny that the last thing I brought was for the new house it was called a laundry basket anyway shes neva had a baby(claims that she knows how much it cost to set up for a baby) and then deleted me off fb which I dont care about but yeh then I was told by a friend who spends their money on crap and earns double what my hubby does that she agrees with this person I cant believe all I asked was how to get the max out of our tax refund not to get into a massive fight with people gah Im so frustrate....
Sorry about this guys I just needed to get it out of my system before I see my mum cos its her bday and I dont wanna put it all on her ok thanx for reading guys!
Hi!
Well vent away. You poor lovey. The only upshot is hey at least you are weeding out your fb friends that aren't really your friends. As for your status, I honestly think that doesn't sound bad or anger evoking at all. At least you are wanting to know how to do something legitimately as opposed to heaps of people that are just outright dodgy! Please cheer up, some people just have really bad Monday-itis and seem to take it out on fb friends I've noticed. As for your status, as much as it is a bit of a pain, maybe place a call to the tax office or as much as it seems like an expense if you wanting to save money on an accountant and do it yourself, accountants know all the loop holes and really earn their money in getting you a great refund I've found. Good luck with everything, fully know where you are coming from! Have a great day today. smile

Hi!
Well vent away. You poor lovey. The only upshot is hey at least you are weeding out your fb friends that aren't really your friends. As for your status, I honestly think that doesn't sound bad or anger evoking at all. At least you are wanting to know how to do something legitimately as opposed to heaps of people that are just outright dodgy! Please cheer up, some people just have really bad Monday-itis and seem to take it out on fb friends I've noticed. As for your status, as much as it is a bit of a pain, maybe place a call to the tax office or as much as it seems like an expense if you wanting to save money on an accountant and do it yourself, accountants know all the loop holes and really earn their money in getting you a great refund I've found. Good luck with everything, fully know where you are coming from! Have a great day today. smile

Thanx I didnt think it evoked anger or anything like that and I think I need to weed out who are real friends and whos not espesh with bubs on his/her way. I dont need poeple who are like that neer my child its all about the baby now
What does spending money have to do with finding out what you're entitled to at tax time? Maybe if you were spending money on things and then trying to claim it back then I would understand people having a go but I doubt you are. Some people just have crap for brains unfortunately.
Don't let them get you down, they are obviously idiots.

I have found that accountants easily make there fee in the extra money I get back that I would not have know how to claim or could be claimed.

IF money is an issue then use layby. I used layby for the majority of baby stuff not because I couldn't have afford to buy it out right but then I didn't have to store it until I had the room set up. It does make it seem like its not such a big amount that you are forking out.

What does spending money have to do with finding out what you're entitled to at tax time? Maybe if you were spending money on things and then trying to claim it back then I would understand people having a go but I doubt you are. Some people just have crap for brains unfortunately.
Don't let them get you down, they are obviously idiots.

Apparently cos we want a good tax return for the baby means we dont budget enough and so we should budget more so we can afford the baby stuff and the baby insted of depending on tax, which we are not its just going to help with the baby room

That is one thing I hate about face book. People starting up dramas for no reason. DP's sister did it to me and I deleted her. I put a status about something I was watching on TV and she had a massive rent all over my page making up all sorts of stories and abusing me. There's no need for what that person said, don't worry about it smile

I know some people just gah its crap when people make an issue of something that shouldn't be an issue

Thanx for the replies girls its settling me down a bit as I was pretty damn frustrated
Sign in to follow this topic