Huggies Forum

Over selling sites on fb grrrrr Rss

Im on a site on facebook, where locals sell stuff.

Anyway, This lady put a front loader up for sale for $120, I sent her an email less than a min after she post, after an hour someone wrote on the post that she would pay $180.

The lady has sold it to this other person!

Im sorry but first in best dressed. I find it sooo frustrating that people do it,

Thats all
It's the same thing with garage sales too. I always put down a deposit on something that I buy and try and take a piece of it with me if I have to come back to pick up as I've had people come along and offer more and they've turned around and sold it to them instead.

It's the same thing with garage sales too. I always put down a deposit on something that I buy and try and take a piece of it with me if I have to come back to pick up as I've had people come along and offer more and they've turned around and sold it to them instead.

annoys the crap out of me,
good idea spacey, lol. g/l to em reselling somethin u already have part of. lol. but yeh i watch a lot of the pages in my area and there is a bit of it happenin on there too. it really is rude.
that would pee me off no end but i guess there is nothing you can do about it, actually i would probably make a note of their name to make sure i never purchased anything from them EVER LOL

good idea spacey, lol. g/l to em reselling somethin u already have part of. lol. but yeh i watch a lot of the pages in my area and there is a bit of it happenin on there too. it really is rude.

One day i had already got to the persons house before they told me that they had sold it.!! & i had to drive 40mins arrrggg
Sign in to follow this topic