Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Quick Question Lock Rss

Is Centrelink sending out group certificates this year? This is my first year as a mummy and my accountant just mentioned when I booked DP's in that they aren't sending them out..have just spent half an hour waiting on the phone to the Family Assistance Office and I'm done with waiting..does anyone know?

TIA
that's great, thank you smile
I hope they are i've been rather impatiently checking the mail for mine every day.
I think you can print it out if you go online? not 100% sure though as I used etax so it was all prefilled. Maybe your accountant can get acess to it that way?

There's been nothing announced about them not sending them out and I can't find anything on the website either. They usually don't arrive until about the 3rd week in July anyway as they usually send them out alphabetically.

If you use eTax and have a Notice of Assessment from the last 5yrs you can get the information pre-filled into eTax...surely your accountant should be able to access it through the program they use (pretty sure the majority just use eTax anyway and charge you to do something you could do yourself LOL)

Using eTax is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much simpler and faster....I've already lodged my sister's, DF's & my return and we all had Centrelink PAYG Summaries we were waiting on. In fact they haven't even turned up yet but the info is available through pre-filling within days of the end of the financial year.

HeartKids show courage, strength & tenacity

There's been nothing announced about them not sending them out and I can't find anything on the website either. They usually don't arrive until about the 3rd week in July anyway as they usually send them out alphabetically.

If you use eTax and have a Notice of Assessment from the last 5yrs you can get the information pre-filled into eTax...surely your accountant should be able to access it through the program they use (pretty sure the majority just use eTax anyway and charge you to do something you could do yourself LOL)

Using eTax is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much simpler and faster....I've already lodged my sister's, DF's & my return and we all had Centrelink PAYG Summaries we were waiting on. In fact they haven't even turned up yet but the info is available through pre-filling within days of the end of the financial year.

This is where is sucks having only Macs sad
oh bugger....haven't they made a version of eTax for macs yet??

HeartKids show courage, strength & tenacity

i have online letters and have mine

oh bugger....haven't they made a version of eTax for macs yet??

Nope sad and I just checked online and I definitely haven't received one online either.
Sign in to follow this topic