Huggies Forum

Present help please Lock Rss

It's my ds's 5th birthday in a few weeks an I only have a few small things for him. I seem to have gone completely blank..... I'm blaming it on the preggy brain hehe. So what are your 5 year olds into?? smile
My son is into -Bay Blades, dinosaurs and star wars. I find the best present for a boy this age is Lego tho.My son and all his friends love Lego.The other day he got hold of the target toy catalogue and has circled and cut it up for his letter to Santa. He had cut out the Lego and star wars toys, also a leapstar game controller (like a DS but younger) as his friend has one! Hope that helps.
hey there, Levi will be 5 next week, he is into anything Ben 10 (grr) he has also asked for a V-tech, several new games, a new tennis racket, a bike and every piece of lego he see's advertised

He will be getting some lego that is for certain, he is also getting a couple of games for the psp and game boy and I am thinking of getting him a Ben 10 bike.

Other things him and his friends are into other then lego is play dough, cars (does that ever change lol), dinosaurs, kennex, and sporting gear

Leigha''s little men smile

hello iam new at been a mum an i have a 9month old girl.an she is my first how manny do u have?
Anything to do with the cars movie or tranformers.

Oh and lego - the proper stuff not duplo.

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

The one thing my DS1 LOVES are his wooden blocks. He's just had his fifth birthday last week, came home to all his new toys and wanted to get his blocks out lol. I was at an absolute loss as to what to get him, so far his favourite present that's gotten the most use is his bucket of lego...

Atm he also loves anything to do with the cars movie
ben 10, cars, transformers, dinosaurs, lego, nerf guns are huge with my 2 boys atm, 4 and almost 6 yr olds. board games... mine love paranah panic. also bikes, scooters, balls, totem tennis, xbox and ds games if u have consoles at all, movies. yeah, thats all i can think of... a bit to sift thru, lol
double post
Thanks for all the suggestions!!

I think what makes it tricky is that my ds isn't into anything themed like ben 10, transformers, bey blades etc. Will have to go have another hunt around the you shops!! Thanks again smile

Thanks for all the suggestions!!

I think what makes it tricky is that my ds isn't into anything themed like ben 10, transformers, bey blades etc. Will have to go have another hunt around the you shops!! Thanks again smile

maybe you will find him a 'theme'!dinosaurs were a hit here at that age(and still are with the 8 yr old)

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi there

My DS is 5 and he loves lego, transformers, leapfrog, puzzles, drawing, ben 10 and board games.

Hope this helps
Sign in to follow this topic