Huggies Forum

Family tax supplement Lock Rss

HI,
I was just wondering if anyone has got there Family Tax money off centrelink yet? The lady said mine would be in on the 26th ( my due date LOL) but its still not showing up on my online services.
it won't show online until 2 days prior to being put into your account, mine showed on tuesday that is will be in tomorrow
we have not even looked at our tax yet...

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Mayb silly question but what Family Tax supplement?
I haven't done my tax yet- still waiting on a group cert. Dont worry, im sure yours is coming if they told you it was smile

Mayb silly question but what Family Tax supplement?

If you are recieving Family tax benefit A or B after you and ur partner do ur tax (thats if u need to do ur tax) centerlink will go over ur income for the year and then they will pay u a supplement u get a certain ammount for A and B. B is around $750 i think
I got mine today but i did my tax 2 weeks ago also got my tax return today

If you are recieving Family tax benefit A or B after you and ur partner do ur tax (thats if u need to do ur tax) centerlink will go over ur income for the year and then they will pay u a supplement u get a certain ammount for A and B. B is around $750 i think

I got told 2 wks from when I rang them the other day. I thought it was $600 to $700 per child or do they not do that for familys? only single parents?
Do you get your family assistance backpay the same time as your supplement?
Sorry to hijack but I thought I'd ask here instead of making a new thread smile
ok this is off the centrelink website smile

Family Tax Benefit Part A Supplement

You can also get an extra Family Tax Benefit Part A Supplement of up to $726.35 for each child, after the end of the financial year when your payments are balanced. This will happen after you and your partner have lodged your tax returns (If you and/or your partner are not required to lodge a tax return you must tell the Family Assistance Office). The amount of supplement payable may vary depending on family income or circumstances.

Family Tax Benefit Part B Supplement

You can get an extra Family Tax Benefit Part B supplement of up to $354.05 per family after the end of the financial year when your payments are balanced. This will happen after you and your partner have lodged your tax returns (If you and/or your partner are not required to lodge a tax return you must tell the Family Assistance Office).The amount of supplement payable may vary depending on family income or circumstances.

Do you get your family assistance backpay the same time as your supplement?
Sorry to hijack but I thought I'd ask here instead of making a new thread smile

I was just thinking the same thing. I just checked my centrelink online (like right now) an its saying there will be roughly just over $3000 gasp in my acc tomorrow? I will be ringing centrelink in the morning to make sure this is correct. Bit strange I think.

I was just thinking the same thing. I just checked my centrelink online (like right now) an its saying there will be roughly just over $3000 gasp in my acc tomorrow? I will be ringing centrelink in the morning to make sure this is correct. Bit strange I think.

lol why would they be giving you that much maybe they under paid you for the year hope that happens to me!!
Love this time of year me and my partner just did our tax and we are getting back just over $4000 very much needed smile
Sign in to follow this topic