Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Loot Bag Suggestions/Games or Activities - 2 year old party

Loot Bag Suggestions/Games or Activities - 2 year old party Rss

Anyone got any ideas for cheap ideas to fill a loot bag for a 2 year old party? It is a chuggington/trains party. Thought about doing a party horn and bubbles in the loot bags and a small toy or some discription but not really sure.

Also what activities work well for this age? Thought about doing morning tea when they arrive then having something to do outside.....

Anyone got any ideas for cheap ideas to fill a loot bag for a 2 year old party? It is a chuggington/trains party. Thought about doing a party horn and bubbles in the loot bags and a small toy or some discription but not really sure.

Also what activities work well for this age? Thought about doing morning tea when they arrive then having something to do outside.....

some healthy option for loot bags and suitable for any age

instead of lolly a piece of fruit

Toothbrushes

stickers

Activities
Bounce teddies on a blanket
follow the leader
dancing
i just filled my daughters party bags, she will be 2 on the 5th August! smile
i put in there;
- packet of chalk
- mini chalk board
- fairy wand (for a boy you could use toy cars/trains)
- a little book
- lolly necklaces (i figured every parent is different, with different rules and beliefs, i give all the kids the same lollies as there is an age range from 1 month-10 years at her party - and the parents can decide whether their child has the lollies or not)
- milkyways
- freddo frogs
- bouncy balls
i hope this gives you some ideas! smile
My daughter recently had her first birthday - we used small bubble blowers - 24 for about $8.00 and small packets of tiny teddies then added lollies etc. We also has a pinata which went down well with all of the kids.

Happy planning.
Normally in lolly bags I put

A freddo frog
A little bag of mixed lollies
a milky way
a little pack of chips
a hot wheels car for boys and a little pony of girls
or a book.

If there are babies under 1 at the party I normally buy a baby book for them and wrap it up.

I don't think at a 2 year old party that they really need activities
You can use Neliblu- Fun Puzzle Balls. It is cheap pinata fillers and tactile fidget toys amazing. It is brain teaser plastic puzzles. It unique and all children like these mind sharp plastic puzzle balls. Children having fun and you can also use mix bulk bag of skittles. It is perfect for party bowl. Experience new flavor candy bag treat.
Sign in to follow this topic