Huggies Forum

Costco Lock Rss

HI, has anyone been to Costco and checked out how much the huggies nappies cost? We are thinking of joining, but not sure if its worth it.
Yeah im interested also we just had one open in canberra.. really wanna join
They need to advertise their prices so more people will join.
My friend works at one and she said if ur not happy after u join they will refund the membership.
I want to know if you go in and look around before signing up? I've been trying to look around on their website but for a big company it's a [email protected] designed site!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

if you go in during the week you can have a look without paying by getting a "visitors pass" one of my m8s have a membership and we just go with them I love going there but I haven't been since b4 we found out we were pregs Im thinking of going in to get some nappies and wipes stuff like that Ive had some good bargains there me and 3 friends went in 3rds and got 3 nivea moisturiser for $9 they cost $13 single at big w so that was good and mustard we got my hubby's fave mustard 2 for $6 its $2 a bottle in coles but its a 200ml one were this one is massive like a 900ml one or something like that its lasted over a year and still in date pretty awesome(oh yeh the 2 for $6 I split with a friend so that's just the one bottle we still have) so you could probs find someone and go in with them for a membership as they have 2 cards you just need to be at the "same address"
Nappies are between $58 - $65 a box
There are a fair few nappies in there, honestly I cannot remember how many... 150 maybe? perhaps more? I worked out it would be cheaper buying them there however my 2nd child is just about to TT so I decided against buying them.

We joined Costco and I love it. Some things I didnt get bulk of because when you go to woolies or coles the price will be the same if they are on special (eg. cottonelle toilet paper) however a few things ar MUCH cheaper.

We buy best foods real mayonnaise which DP uses every single day. A small jar at Woolies is over $6, whereas a huge jar at Costco was $9. Same as Viva paper towel. Its approx $6 for a 3 roll pack, however we brought a $12 pack for $15.

Their Pizza's are really nice too!
the massive pizzas??? yumo last us 2 meals lol
Yep the massive pizzas! i love them!!

Yep the massive pizzas! i love them!!

Where is costco?

Where is costco?

theres one in Melbourne one in Sydney and one just opened in canberra

Nappies are between $58 - $65 a box
There are a fair few nappies in there, honestly I cannot remember how many... 150 maybe? perhaps more? I worked out it would be cheaper buying them there however my 2nd child is just about to TT so I decided against buying them.

We joined Costco and I love it. Some things I didnt get bulk of because when you go to woolies or coles the price will be the same if they are on special (eg. cottonelle toilet paper) however a few things ar MUCH cheaper.

We buy best foods real mayonnaise which DP uses every single day. A small jar at Woolies is over $6, whereas a huge jar at Costco was $9. Same as Viva paper towel. Its approx $6 for a 3 roll pack, however we brought a $12 pack for $15.

Their Pizza's are really nice too!

has anyone worked out the unit price of the huggies? from what i can make out its looking to be similar pricing to the $33 a box from coles or woolies?

We joined Costco smile the nappies aren't much cheaper than Coles. Crawler size nappies worked out to be 32c a nappy. Best buys at Costco is toliet paper. 32c a roll for Kleenex cottontail.

Toysrus have huggies boxes for $27.99 starting today. The catch is you need to spend $20 in store before u can buy for that price
Sign in to follow this topic