Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Came to a conclusion Lock Rss

I dont really watch the show but this post gave me great laugh laugh

I don't watch it either Tallulah. But because my Austar box got taken out of my bedroom for a little while I've had nothing else to watch, so I watched it tonight.
While I love the designing, I think a couple of the couples need to go the way of 'Ole Yella because their attitudes come seriously lacking.

I have the red head and Jenna I think her name is have a big fight, he was nasty!! Calling her stupid and stuff sad but apart from that I haven't seen much of the other couples. I meant to watch it this season but you know how it is lol

It does get pretty bitchy on that show.... there was one show that they had to build a kitchen and then cook a meal. They were told that experts would judge their food...... I just couldn't believe that some of them admitted that they have NEVER cooked! The girl with the red head guy asked "what does bring to the boil mean?"

The second place prize went to the couple that made BURRITOS because there was nothing better! Not that there's anything wrong with burritos, but if is just been told there were experts coming to judge my food is be pulling out the fancies!

Now I know its not a cooking show and they're not there to demonstrate cooking skill..... but I really did think that most households would have some idea of basic good home cooked food!

Are people different in Melbourne? Haha

It does get pretty bitchy on that show.... there was one show that they had to build a kitchen and then cook a meal. They were told that experts would judge their food...... I just couldn't believe that some of them admitted that they have NEVER cooked! The girl with the red head guy asked "what does bring to the boil mean?"

The second place prize went to the couple that made BURRITOS because there was nothing better! Not that there's anything wrong with burritos, but if is just been told there were experts coming to judge my food is be pulling out the fancies!

Now I know its not a cooking show and they're not there to demonstrate cooking skill..... but I really did think that most households would have some idea of basic good home cooked food!

Are people different in Melbourne? Haha

I was pretty shocked too that the cooking skills were so bad! I mean not everyone is a chef but cmon, what do they eat on a daily basis? takeout every night? 2 minute noodles? The sisters are my favourite, they're so down to earth! I'm not a fan of the couple you are all bagging either (red headed guy and sulky faced blondy) it annoys me to no end when they win money lol aaah I need a life!

I can't stand josh and jenna (red head and blonde chick) complete idiots IMO...

I like polly and waz....they can get annoying but i dont mind them.

the sisters run hot and cold with me.

and rod and tanya-the couple in the late 30's are pretty good!

i just wish they would get rid of that idiot couple!!

I like last season but not this one. It's on too much and this week the ads say it's on for a hour each day.

ds2 has gotten me hooked.Jenna is a spoiled brat and Polly is not much better.I hope Rod and Tania or the sisters win!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

There's two couples on there I'd like to take out back and shoot like 'Ole Yella

this is the first block season i have seen......and i'm hooked. Like everyone except Josh and Jenna. Basically, i want anyone to win but them! Preferably, Rod and Tania.
Sign in to follow this topic